Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Champions League 18/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 65>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Some average players on that PSG team

From sept LOL

Great spot LOL

I was actually looking for Hans post when he said PSG were rubbish but thinking of it I believe it’s in the Man City thread.

No need to look for it. Pretty sure my words, repeated often, were that PSG are not a serious football team and have zero chance of winning the CL this season. A win over a very ordinary Man United side won't change that. Imo, it's a tie between 2 sides who were never going to win this seasons CL.

That's not to say PSG don't have some serious players, they do. Veratti is another level of superb. Mbappe will be the best forward in the world for the next decade I reckon. Marquinhnos is class, and there's still a bit of fight in Thiago Silva.

They will be found out again at the better sides though. A serious amount of wasters at PSG. Bigger still, and something nobody on here ever seems to comment on, is are they ready a quality team - as in play for each other, dig in for each other when the chips are down. Tuchel may be slowly turning this around, but for me they are comically lacking in this department. Amazing how little attention is paid to such a thing as team morale etc. in what is still in 2019 a team game and not some form of championship manager 2018/19.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

From sept LOL

Great spot LOL

I was actually looking for Hans post when he said PSG were rubbish but thinking of it I believe it’s in the Man City thread.

No need to look for it. Pretty sure my words, repeated often, were that PSG are not a serious football team and have zero chance of winning the CL this season. A win over a very ordinary Man United side won't change that. Imo, it's a tie between 2 sides who were never going to win this seasons CL.

That's not to say PSG don't have some serious players, they do. Veratti is another level of superb. Mbappe will be the best forward in the world for the next decade I reckon. Marquinhnos is class, and there's still a bit of fight in Thiago Silva.

They will be found out again at the better sides though. A serious amount of wasters at PSG. Bigger still, and something nobody on here ever seems to comment on, is are they ready a quality team - as in play for each other, dig in for each other when the chips are down. Tuchel may be slowly turning this around, but for me they are comically lacking in this department. Amazing how little attention is paid to such a thing as team morale etc. in what is still in 2019 a team game and not some form of championship manager 2018/19.
Rabiot being banished helps a lot as regards team morale. Neymar being out hardly disimproves it either.

They were missing Cavani and Meunier as well last night and they're good professionals.

A big win can galvanise a team. I wouldn't be tipping them to win it, but I'd take them much more seriously after last night - this competition is prety open - I don't think there's any really outstanding team in it this year - certainly none that look like obvious winners - there are probably seven or eight teams that have a genuine chance.

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:37am

There'd be no danger of any of your posts getting bumped Doc, as you have totally zero opinion or points to make about football.

Someone might bump one if the quare wan doesn't suck your tool or something some night, you hilarious rascal.

LOLLOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:46am
Real Madrid have improved a huge amount in the last month. They are coming into form at the right time. As much as I'd hate them to do it, they could make it 4 in a row.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:47am

From sept LOL

Great spot LOL

It's ridiculous to say PSG have no chance of winning the CL when there's far weaker teams than them  left in it. They have enough quality in their squad to go very far especially if they get a kind QF/SF draw. I doubt any of the other teams would like to draw them in the next round. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:57am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

From sept LOL

Great spot LOL

It's ridiculous to say PSG have no chance of winning the CL when there's far weaker teams than them  left in it. They have enough quality in their squad to go very far especially if they get a kind QF/SF draw. I doubt any of the other teams would like to draw them in the next round. 

Agree, they are serious contenders
Open competition this year
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 12:11pm
Barca would be my favourites.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 12:17pm
Tough match for Spurs tonight - Dortmund 5pts ahead of Bayern in the league.
Dortmund have played 5 games in 2019, Spurs have played 10!
Be good to see how good Sancho is.

Reckon it will be 1-1.

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 6:24pm
Dortmund missing Reus, Alcacer and a couple of others which certainly weakens them. A month ago, with Kane and Alli ruled out with injury, I strongly favoured Dortmund but Spurs' chances are strengthened by the players Dortmund are missing. Wouldn't be surprised to see them win tonight but lose out on aggregate in the away leg.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:02pm
Fck Rice. Mon Dortmund.

Two ****s playing each other in the other game.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:42pm
How the fook is that not a foul on Sancho
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:44pm

How the fook is that not a foul on Sancho
Shcoking decision.

As You Were
Three in a row
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:45pm
Fcuk VAR. Ajax goal ruled out for sweet fcuk all. Its ruining the game i think.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Correct decision was given. Why do people have a problem with the correct decision being given?

As You Were
Three in a row
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Correct decision was given. Why do people have a problem with the correct decision being given?
bollix it was. 
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:49pm
The Ajax decision was dreadful. 

Should be 1-0 up. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Not for me it wasn't, thought was very harsh 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 9:00pm
Offside directly in front of the keeper, think he may even have been touching Courtois.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 65>
  Share Topic