Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOI in Europe 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 8:34am
On a side note, I see Larnaca have cruised into the group stages

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Sponsored Links

UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

The distance the direct victor over a LOI team goes into the tournament is a legitimate measurement.

Another one, 'Don't you understand who we lost to!'  has been a significant indicator/metric in the past.  UCD Fans and their apologists have used that since at least 1984 v Everton.

Edited by UCDFAN - 31 Aug 2018 at 1:20pm
www.ucdsupporters.ie
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 1:40pm

So have Rossenborg.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

So have Rossenborg.

the who has a bigger cock contest has begun..... 
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

So have Rossenborg.

the who has a bigger cock contest has begun..... 

Confused

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

The distance the direct victor over a LOI team goes into the tournament is a legitimate measurement.

Another one, 'Don't you understand who we lost to!'  has been a significant indicator/metric in the past.  UCD Fans and their apologists have used that since at least 1984 v Everton.

So you're basically saying that LOI fans look at how far the teams who knocked them out go in the tournament as a way to feel good about being knocked out if that team goes far, except you're choosing to say it in the most convoluted, ridiculous way possible. Are you typing a foreign language into google translate to get this rubbish? A legitimate measurement of what by the way?

Anyway, see Dudelange from Luxembourg, who UCD (and their apologists) knocked out a few years back, knocked out Legia and Cluj to get to the group stage 
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

So you're basically saying that LOI fans look at how far the teams who knocked them out go in the tournament as a way to feel good about being knocked out if that team goes far, except you're choosing to say it in the most convoluted, ridiculous way possible. Are you typing a foreign language into google translate to get this rubbish? A legitimate measurement of what by the way?

Anyway, see Dudelange from Luxembourg, who UCD (and their apologists) knocked out a few years back, knocked out Legia and Cluj to get to the group stage 

LOL
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 6:03pm

The short answers
1. No.  But you don't want a conversation, otherwise you might risk conversing with foreigners.
2.  It's a measurement of prestige.  Prestige has a high value among many, many LoI FCs.

F91 Diddelenge/ F91 Dudelange success in 2018 is indirect measurement in relation to UCD AFC of 2015.

I made a list of informal UEFA Club competition measuresments that I have been exposed to over the years.  With Lo Scienziato's 'c**k measuring' comment in mind I can show you if you like.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 10:55am

The short answers
1. No.  But you don't want a conversation, otherwise you might risk conversing with foreigners.
2.  It's a measurement of prestige.  Prestige has a high value among many, many LoI FCs.

F91 Diddelenge/ F91 Dudelange success in 2018 is indirect measurement in relation to UCD AFC of 2015.

I made a list of informal UEFA Club competition measuresments that I have been exposed to over the years.  With Lo Scienziato's 'c**k measuring' comment in mind I can show you if you like.

Ah here, so I want nothing to do with conversations with foreigners now or in other words, I'm racist LOL. How in god's name have you come to that conclusion? 

Do you actually go around in real life talking like this, going on about metrics, measurements of prestige and just basically dressing up very straight forward sentences with ridiculous words that make you sound like you swallowed a thesaurus? It's actually bonkers! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic