You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A friend of YBIG makes the news

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A friend of YBIG makes the news
    Posted: 17 May 2018 at 1:34pm
I didn't mind him tho, though by the end him posting anything meant the conversation descended into "how can we prove SByrne wrong".

Harshly treated I thought. Bent the truth quite a bit, but harmless really. 

It's not like he told us it was definitely Rome
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 1:32pm
The f**ker never changed his team in fantasy NFL either Angry 
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by kingofkings kingofkings wrote:

Had no time for him
Anyone else think that he may have paid for the paper to run a story on his imaginary pilot career

Nah, he was just a young lad and he was telling us about the life he's aiming for rather than the one he had. Looks like he is on his way though.

He was really annoying on here though as he was telling so many lies he ended up contradicting himself all the time.

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 1:09pm
SByrne: Bring him home
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
kingofkings View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Going to a 'Bigger Club' next season

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofkings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 1:06pm
Had no time for him
Anyone else think that he may have paid for the paper to run a story on his imaginary pilot career
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

He was banned for posting in the ROTW repeatedly despite being banned from it.

I still don't get how everyone was meant to know he was a child either? His username has him at 24 and his DOB as 1990 for one.

What's the correct response to deal with a pathological liar and wind up merchant?

It is incorrect to stalk and intimidate people on Facebook for any reason. Let alone for the crime if telling a few childish stories. END

How does that answer my questions exactly?

It is incorrect to stalk and intimidate people on Facebook for any reason. END OF CONVERSATION
You must really mean it if you wrote it in capitals. Mods close the thread, the conversation has ended 

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 1:02pm

I still don't get how everyone was meant to know he was a child either? His username has him at 24 and his DOB as 1990 for one.

What's the correct response to deal with a pathological liar and wind up merchant?

It is incorrect to stalk and intimidate people on Facebook for any reason. Let alone for the crime if telling a few childish stories. END

It is incorrect to stalk and intimidate people on Facebook for any reason. END OF CONVERSATION
You must really mean it if you wrote it in capitals. Mods close the thread, the conversation has ended 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Make him President of America

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:58pm
LOL
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:45pm

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:43pm
I’d say he’s gone a year now from here, maybe more. The forum is better without him. He’s not missed. He ruined every thread he posted on, contributed nothing and deliberately set out to annoy people. Couldn’t give two fooks what he’s doing in his life. Good riddance, fook off.

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 17 May 2018 at 12:45pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

How did it end for Byrno on here? Did he leave after the obsession with everything he posted, or was he banned, and if so, what for?

He was banned because during the Slovenia v Scotland final world cup qualifier of that group (a game in which a Scotland win meant we were out of the world cup), he put up a laughing smiley when Leigh Griffiths gave Scotland the lead, saying he also has a soft spot for them as his (grandfather?) was from there.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:27pm

I see you've learnt from the Sbyrne school of wumming, I'm the fool for even engaging.
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:26pm

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:20pm

Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:19pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:17pm

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Byrner was an annoying spam merchant troll. 

Was ? 

So riked by a child from Downpatrick 5 years ago that you think he is omnipresent. LoL

A child and people were supposed to know this  how ? 

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:16pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic