You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Get your nicks and socks on! : Junior & Intermediate Football
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LSL moving to summer football?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GinoBrazil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LSL moving to summer football?
    Posted: 13 May 2018 at 7:56pm
Has anyone else heard that the LSL is moving to summer football in 2019 with a short season to be played in August of this year? There was talk about it down at my own club in recent weeks but I haven't heard any more since.
Sponsored Links

UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 3:33pm
I understand the LSL are polling their member clubs on the idea at the moment. That's why the Calendar Year discussion may be topically.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

I understand the LSL are polling their member clubs on the idea at the moment. That's why the Calendar Year discussion may be topically.

Asked by our club to vote on this today. Awful idea IMO.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 1:28am
NEFL has moved to summer football and they are going to have a condensed season this year and it will come into full effect in 2019. 
GinoBrazil View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GinoBrazil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 9:07pm
Strange one this - this was seemingly supposed to be going to a vote in mid-July yet none of the coaching staff at my own club nor mates I have at other clubs have heard anymore.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic