Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roma fans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 12:18pm
No way would i go near Rome for the second leg. there will be plenty of incidents involving Liverpool fans next week, and i wouldnt be trusting the italian police to help
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 12:19pm
Met a few Roma fans in Lille, sound lads Clap
mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 12:23pm
I went to a game on olympico stadium years ago.. roma v juve... it was bananas,, seating behind the goal.. fireworks fighting and ....flares everywhere ... and not the 1970's trousers
Come on Irelind
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 12:35pm
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Yeh but they have to collate the data. Just amazed they managed to get them so quickly.
City centres here, the police can follow you from street to street live on cameras in a lot of places.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 12:53pm
Good luck to the lad and his family.

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 1:13pm
Italian football has a serious hooligan problem, which it has never addressed. 

I'd think twice about going to Rome next week if I had a ticket. 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 1:17pm
I've always felt one of the main reasons our game was in Bari 9 years ago was because the Italian FA knew the Irish fans wouldn't get grief down there IMO. (Same went for the Scots game in the previous campaign)
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

calling roma fans sum is a bit strong. the lads that gave that old boy a beating are of course scum but there was perhaps 20-30 of them. they target english clubs specifically because the english spent 20 years smashing up their towns. remeber heysel?

the fella with the hammer on twitter was by all accounts a scourcer. He was wearing addidas tracksuit bottoms and was pasty as f***. no self respecting italian would wear addidas trackie bottoms to the football. 

secondly - on the whole their fans are quality. roma ultras have a string affinity with the irish. lazio on the other hand... 

Which is exactly what I said Confused. Every team has scumbag supporters but Roma have a brutal reputation all around Europe. Those that caused the bother last night are scumbags, simple as. 

How you can say it must've been a scouser because he was wearing adidas bottoms is comical ffs LOL In pic I saw the lad was wearing jeans but maybe the Roma lads dont wear those to matches either?

i rarely engage with posters that need to use emotions, but to you i'll make an exception.

1. you didn't clarify who the scum were. you said roma fans. i pointed out that in my view they are generally a great bunch of lads. but of course the hooligans last night are scum.

2. the reason i can say it must have been a scourcer is, and i'll repeat it again, no self respecting Italian would wear trackie bottoms to the football. that's what scousers do. and rangers fans...

however if you would like further evidence, watch the bbc link and you will clearly see belt wielding roma fans being chased off by a mob of scourcers and then you see mr hammer, decked out in his finest addidase trackie bottoms (10 seconds in). Wacko.

now, more importantly, let's hope this poor fella pulls through.

500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

I've always felt one of the main reasons our game was in Bari 9 years ago was because the Italian FA knew the Irish fans wouldn't get grief down there IMO. (Same went for the Scots game in the previous campaign)

fake news.
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 1:47pm
Some hard man with the hammer staying a nice safe distance away, cuddled up with his mates

merseyside police should easily identify him

Its very frustrating being a Slob
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Yeah I certainly wouldn't fancy going over if I was a Pool fan. They did it to United fans in 2007, just stab you in the arse as you're minding your own business and run off

This Irish lad was apparently from Dunboyne, flew over for the game, hopped on while minding his own business and his family have flown over to Liverpool this morning as it's looking pretty bad for him. Absolutely sickening. Hope he pulls through

Lives at the top of my estate.

Not something you'd expect to happen someone going to a game.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 1:50pm

fake news.

Do the same ultra fanatics follow the italian national team ? Same as the irish ultras in club football are not seen too much for the national team
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

fake news.

Do the same ultra fanatics follow the italian national team ? Same as the irish ultras in club football are not seen too much for the national team

no, they dont. anyone who went to france and spent the day drinking with them will tell you that.

the ultra culture in italy is on a different scale. it has nothing to do with the national team. club before country. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 3:50pm
nonsense deleted. 

Horrible thing to happen anyone going to a match. Hope he recovers.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 3:59pm

Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

fake news.

no, they dont. anyone who went to france and spent the day drinking with them will tell you that.

the ultra culture in italy is on a different scale. it has nothing to do with the national team. club before country. 

That was exactly the point I was making in regards us going to Bari for safety reasons 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 4:02pm
We played Italy in Bari as one of the Italian FA vice presidents at the time was from the city. 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

nonsense deleted. 

Horrible thing to happen anyone going to a match. Hope he recovers.

Wouldnt happen in Clones Sham but then again depends who's in the final, wont mention any namesWink
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic