Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U17's - Have done us proud at Euro 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363738
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 9:56pm
Yep, Schmeichel was off his line for at least 5 of the 6 penalties he faced, and Subasic was only marginally better. Either enforce the rule or get rid of it, it shouldn't be difficult.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 11:24pm
Corcoran was very unfortunate to meet seemingly the only Ref/Lino in the entire world that enforces this rule. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 11:36am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Corcoran was very unfortunate to meet seemingly the only Ref/Lino in the entire world that enforces this rule. 

It was only the linesman at that, as previously pointed put by our referee friend Loud and Proud, once the flag was raised the ref had no choice but to order a retake and give the second yellow card. 

I know nothing :-)
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

my keeper was booked for the same offense in a sfai Q/F shoot out last year. He was 11 at the time! That infuriated me at the time as it affected him at the time and his head went for remainder of the shoot out. Very experienced ref as well

Mother of Jaysus. Angry

We were robbed lads, no other word for it. For the ref and linesman to make such a precise judgement makes them the sharpest officials in the history of the game. Corcoran first yellow was ridiculous also, ref had it in for us when the Dutch took exception to Parrott taking yer man out of it early second half.

It's fair to assume then this upcoming WC will see numerous keepers booked and retakes awarded yeah?

Not a f**king hope.

Robbed by a horrible coont. 

Told yiz lads..........Angry
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 11:02pm

Ireland underage striker Adam Idah has been on fire in Norwich City’s U23 friendly against Borussia Dortmund in Germany.

The U17s international grabbed four goals as the championship side demolished their German counterparts in an U23s friendly.

time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363738
  Share Topic