You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Turkey vs ROI-- 23rd March

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 33>
Author
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arthur40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:16pm
..not me matey..i think yr getting me confused with another enemy of yrs...you tell me to go and F myself?..you clearly hold the moral high ground
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by arthur40 arthur40 wrote:

..not me matey..i think yr getting me confused with another enemy of yrs...you tell me to go and F myself?..you clearly hold the moral high ground

I'm not ignorant like you for starters. Also stop with the text spelling. It's not an sms you're typing
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
arthur40 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arthur40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:21pm
..now he wants me to type a certain way..yr some piece of work..i hope you dont treat yr wife or girlfriend like that..i'll type how i like
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:22pm

..i dont mind people showing their ignorance...i can tell you i hate racism..i also hate people crying racism..when there is none..especially at the deportment of our brilliant supporters 

Calling to lynch a black player, calling him a n***er and telling him to go play for Jamaica, where he isn't from, is friendly banter eh
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:24pm

..now he wants me to type a certain way..yr some piece of work..i hope you dont treat yr wife or girlfriend like that..i'll type how i like

I'm some piece of work from the man who sees nothing wrong with racism ?

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

arthur40 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arthur40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:30pm
i see im getting this from all side..asking someone going to play for Jamaica is not racist...thats outrageous..calling someone the N word is clearly unexceptionable...and i deplore that..was that one of our supporters?..and saying someone should be lynched is debatable..in terms did he mean as racist..not sure..but its a common enough saying..my point is that it was  dealt with..but to keep bringing it up smacks of victim hood..at the   expense of our supporters..who are clearly not racist
arthur40 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arthur40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:35pm
hey thats an outrageous slur..first you tell me to go Fmyself..then you say i see nothing wrong with racism..i dont want to get bogged down with this...as many on here do not...yr level of ignorence is breath taking..how dare you label me ..anyway lets move on to football shall we?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:36pm
Racist in being illiterate shocker. Should we run a sweep on how long he lasts on here? I say this reincarnation is gone before kick-off.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:37pm
Some man for the irony all the same!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:38pm
Being called ignorant by someone who sees nothing wrong with racism

arthur40 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arthur40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:39pm
..seriously are we against freedom of speech?..and please give me an example of me being racist?..just one?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Being called ignorant by someone who sees nothing wrong with racism
Worse than that,by someone who doesn't understand racism!
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:43pm

..seriously are we against freedom of speech?..and please give me an example of me being racist?..just one?

Freedom of speech is a constitutional and legal matter.

But calling somebody out on YBIG for being ignorant has nothing to do with free speech.
arthur40 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arthur40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:45pm
..still waiting for an example?..i hope people on here can see what outrageous bully's you are...you dont like a different point of view..thats authoritarian...if you know what that means?..anyway for a second time..can we move on
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:49pm

..still waiting for an example?..i hope people on here can see what outrageous bully's you are...you dont like a different point of view..thats authoritarian...if you know what that means?..anyway for a second time..can we move on

Yes we can. Without you, as of two mins ago. See ya later.

Dont come back, you're not welcome.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
DangerHere View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

..i dont mind people showing their ignorance...i can tell you i hate racism..i also hate people crying racism..when there is none..especially at the deportment of our brilliant supporters 

Sure you do. Fairly certain you were on here before under another guise last year spouting the same sh*te and practically accusing Christie of making it up and still are

Go f**k yourself

Yeah I think I agree with the overall sentiment here...f**k off
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:53pm

Typical attitude of a racist when he's called out.

Anyhoo toodle pip. Excellent modding rolo

Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:53pm
Great work lads. People like that not welcome on this forum.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 33>
  Share Topic