You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Threads being ruined

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:45pm
Where's the irony?

You're not exactly innocent either. I saw you with your usual sly digs trying to fish for a response referencing Utd fans having nothing better to do than sing the Will Grigg song, so you're not exactly entirely innocent.

The 2 brownnosers who are bitching they're doing nothing wrong are actually the 2 biggest provokers! That's definitely irony.
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Where's the irony?
You're not exactly innocent either. I saw you with your usual sly digs trying to fish for a response referencing Utd fans having nothing better to do than sing the Will Grigg song, so you're not exactly entirely innocent.

The 2 brownnosers who are bitching they're doing nothing wrong are actually the 2 biggest provokers! That's definitely irony.

Well aside from the fact that you've stolen my panty-wetters terms to use yourself, which not only is unoriginal, but its hypocritical as you have wet your pants about a few extra posts that you had to read on the MU thread this morning AND because Moleman made some bad comments to Muff. Boo-hoo.

Oh no, I made a joke about rival fans on a football forum. I'm not exactly innocent I agree. Do you think there's any chance I could be arrested?

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 22 Feb 2018 at 2:49pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:00pm
I've only gotten involved right now because you've dragged me into it. I just want to clarify that for starters.

Moleman has made sly digs constantly and it wasn't just in the MU thread. We've established months ago Mourinho is boring, negative, eye sore etc but he comes in and sticks the knife in further when it's already been done to the death.
There was a post this morning in a separate thread about wouldn't back Utd at 100/1 because they have "zero chance of winning" and bare in mind the fact I'm not even a Man Utd fan my thoughts on that is, what is he trying to achieve with a post which is factually untrue. 
Aslong Utd are in the competition, they can win it, it may a very small chance, but zero chance? A team who's been eliminated has zero chance, because they cant.

Just more negative sh*t the genuine Man Utd fans don't wanna read and I take it from their perspective.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:25pm
Here's my take on todays stuff.
A couple of times he tried to goad me into stooping down to his level, I've done it in the past and have decided no more because it's obviously putting people off.
Both himself and Baggio ruin the United thread for me personally as they comment on every post. You can't have a discussion with anyone else on the thread without either of them sticking their beak in and giving their 2 cents.

I posted the video of smallings position last night which had been mentioned by a few posters, on me like a rash. I posted what Roy Keane said, again on me like a rash, I responded to Deco guess who went for me again? There was another comment or two in which I was mentioned in by the same poster until I eventually responded. I called him a troll but low and behold in comes his little buddy to say I was name calling. It's just getting ridiculous at this stage in the United thread. If they win these lads barely weigh in, if they lose or draw it's just a free for all with the same stuff that has been posted by them for months now.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:30pm
You're very precious. I made a jokey comment on Roy Keane's quotes saying he probably said the same after Ireland got a 0-0 in Denmark. In no way is that disagreeing, arguing or bickering with you. Is that the height of the response to your Roy Keane post that annoyed you?
Plus I think you'll find I comment on the United thread whether they win lose or draw.
My take on it this morning is that 4 or 5 people were discussing football, the match last night, and where United are placed for the rest of the season. Yea Moleman kept on at you a few times to answer a few questions which you refused to, whether that was annoying for you is up to you, but generally I didn't see anything wrong with the debate.

I'd also add that people are free to comment on whatever thread's or posts interest them. Sure a bit of interaction is what the forum is all about.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 22 Feb 2018 at 3:31pm
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:32pm
It's nothing about being precious, it's about ruining threads. You're not hurting my feelings by what you say, in fact, I simply don't give a bollox but it's ruining it for everyone else. It's not the Baggio Forum. If you can't see the problem then you'd have to assume that you are the problem.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:36pm
So me commenting on football, United's season, United's match last night and Roy Keane's comments is ruining the thread?

There were over 100 posts one night in that thread a few weeks ago about whether Siralex and Moleman were the same person, this carried on for a number of days whenever it was very obvious that they weren't and that Siralex was being funny. IMO that ruins threads more than people discussing football.

deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

So me commenting on football, United's season, United's match last night and Roy Keane's comments is ruining the thread?

There were over 100 posts one night in that thread a few weeks ago about whether Siralex and Moleman were the same person, this carried on for a number of days whenever it was very obvious that they weren't and that Siralex was being funny. IMO that ruins threads more than people discussing football.

Jesus I find myself agreeing with baggio for second time today.
Spot on.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Jesus I find myself agreeing with baggio for second time today.
Spot on.

There are over 100 posts in the United thread since last night and I'd say 60-70% are from two posters, neither of whom support that team. It's bizarre and when it's called out you retaliate with nonsense about how people are panty wetter's or they're precious or how they're oversensitive... the list goes on and on.

No one is saying people shouldn't debate football on a football forum, again that's just you saying that as a tactic to try and deflect away from what's really happening with certain posters trying their best to wind people up and get a reaction.

That's all I have to say on the matter. No doubt you'll reply because you can't not reply, it kills you to leave things be.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:15pm
Some lads need to take a break from ybig. fcukin hell.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:30pm
1. There is no rule around here that you can only post in the thread of the team that you support. If that was the case it would make for pretty boring threads.
2. 99% of my posts this morning where reasonable football debate. The only man who had any problem with any of my opinions was Moleman actually, when I said that Jose was over achieving compared to Liverpool and Spurs and that the criticism is a bit much considering they still sit 2nd and are likely to finish there and will probably win the FA Cup.

3. I only made one dig about United, when I was called obsessed (for posting in a United thread) and I said about the United fans singing the Will Grigg song after City lost an FA Cup game. A pretty fair retort to make I thought. Sure for years City were called the bitters as the highlights of their season was when United got knocked out of a cup competition. Just pointing out how the tables have turned.

4. Its funny how much a mountain out of a molehill its become because some people were discussing last night's game. It seems if you don't like what you are reading around here the natural response is to either attack the poster instead of the post, or else move on to calling them obsessed. There was nothing I wrote this morning that anyone other than Moleman disagreed with. There is absolutely f**k all wrong with the content in the Man United thread in the past 24 hours I would go as far to say.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 22 Feb 2018 at 4:37pm
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:31pm
Can't believe the threads being ruined thread has now been ruined.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

LOL

Must update the current forum rivalries thread as well here.

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:32pm

LOL

But atleast it's keeping it all in 1 thread rather than spread across an entire section of the forum.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:36pm
I hate when my threads get ruined. Its usually the missus putting them on a really hot wash or mixing colours. Some of my threads have been ruined by pens without their lids in a pocket or leaning up against a painted railing. Anyone else have these issues in the past?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:38pm
I didn't think there was anything awful bad on the United thread this morning tbh (apart from Hamann being a cxxt last night) LOLTongue

Myself and HM/Reildogg were debating Liverpool's style under Benitez United under Mourinho. There wasn't any name calling or anything and everyone was discussing the match/United's place in the table etc etc.  

It'll only go into meltdown if United win something so I'm heading back down into the bunker until next season. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:38pm

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I didn't think there was anything awful bad on the United thread this morning tbh (apart from Hamann being a cxxt last night) LOLTongue

Myself and HM/Reildogg were debating Liverpool's style under Benitez United under Mourinho. There wasn't any name calling or anything and everyone was discussing the match/United's place in the table etc etc.  

It'll only go into meltdown if United win something so I'm heading back down into the bunker until next season. 

Yep. Hans will be fuming that the club he allegedly supports wins something and he'll continue to call Mourinho a failure at Utd so what's new.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic