You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Threads being ruined

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:01pm
Ah here cry me a river Baggio, not my problem you're over-sensitive and Dinny's just had you for the hypocrite you are
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Ah here cry me a river Baggio, not my problem you're over-sensitive and Dinny's just had you for the hypocrite you are

LOL 

Aye he's "had me".

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Thou must not criticise Manchester United.

A bigger crime on threads here than constant name calling.

Coming from the man who won't allow any criticism of St Pep

And you've just criticised Moleman's "comeback"

Oooh touched a nerve have I ?

Nope.
Did Moleman touch a nerve with his Manchester United comments this morning?
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:08pm

I was the one in an exchange of posts disagreeing with Moleman this morning about Man United.
I never once thought it was detrimental to the forum nor did I feel the need to start name calling or crying that the forum was gone to the dogs

I simply just argued my point back, as is the point of forums.

That is the point of forums, I totally agree. Tbh I do really enjoy the chat with most. It's clear that a good few aren't happy with the way it is going though, so I'll step back from that thread for a good while. I won't be staying out though if clear inaccuracies are posted in there aimed at me, as just were by Coyne. Farcical carry on. lads are looking to take shots on here without even reading posts correctly.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:10pm
+1
This mornings debating was as good as its been on here for months.

And then the panty wetters came on to say the forum had gone to the dogs as they'd a few extra posts to read, and Coyne continued with his little obsession of everything me and Pep. Wacko
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:13pm
Where did I carry on my obsession when it was Dinny who pointed it out ye thick f**k. 

I just love how you've decided to drag me into it cos I laughed at Dinny handing your ass on a plate.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:14pm
Panty Wetters ? again with the irony coming from Baggio
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:14pm
Tis all good. Lots of other threads to discuss on. Be better for all to stay out of there for a stretch. I'll pop back in in May if United win the FA Cup and give Dinny a hug LOL Hug
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:18pm

Where did I carry on my obsession when it was Dinny who pointed it out ye thick f**k. 

I just love how you've decided to drag me into it cos I laughed at Dinny handing your ass on a plate.

You've had a little fetish/obsession with City and Pep for the last year or so now, and subsequently follow me around here like a lapdog trying to pick holes in whatever you can find. Some would find it a bit creepy, but I think you're just incredibly weird, as most of your views expressed on here suggest.

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:21pm
See how he just disregarded Dinny's comment who just handed him over yet again and went directly for me? LOL

Baggio son. I think you're obsessed with me, but unfortunately for you. I don't swing that way so I suggest you turn to the one who's verbally destroying you right now Embarrassed
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:22pm

Well you did run to comment on a "threads being ruined" thread because someone thinks United aren't very good at football LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:23pm

See how he just disregarded Dinny's comment who just handed him over yet again and went directly for me? LOL

Baggio son. I think you're obsessed with me, but unfortunately for you. I don't swing that way so I suggest you turn to the one who's verbally destroying you right now Embarrassed

You remind me of Michael from I'm Alan Partridge tbh.
You probably talk a bit like him too
Do you sit at night on your own on YBIG dipping sausages into a cup of beans?

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 22 Feb 2018 at 2:25pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:24pm

You remind me of Michael from I'm Alan Partridge tbh.
You probably talk a bit like him to.
Do you sit at night on your own on YBIG dipping sausages into a cup of beans?

Nah I sit on YBIG laughing at you.

Next.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:25pm

Well you did run to comment on a "threads being ruined" thread because someone thinks United aren't very good at football LOL

No I didn't. The United thread is being ruined by the same repetitive discussions and sh*te talk and a certain poster is a common denominator
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:27pm
All the clowns that make the ROTW section unbareable bickering on this now...Sad bunch of lads
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:27pm

No I didn't. The United thread is being ruined by the same repetitive discussions and sh*te talk and a certain poster is a common denominator

I don't find it a coincidence that the thread was going all and well last night and soon as he popped up this morning his first contribution was to have a go at Muff which really did set the tone *

And then you have Baggio with his wet underpants going but ahhh hes done nothing wrong, the brown nosing between the pair is sickening like LOL

* Edit. It was midnight last night but did he really not expect Muff to respond to that? 

Edited by coyne - 22 Feb 2018 at 2:31pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:33pm

I don't find it a coincidence that the thread was going all and well last night and soon as he popped up this morning his first contribution was to have a go at Muff which really did set the tone *

And then you have Baggio with his wet underpants going but ahhh hes done nothing wrong, the brown nosing between the pair is sickening like LOL

* Edit. It was midnight last night but did he really not expect Muff to respond to that? 

Irony alert.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 2:39pm

I won't lie to you Coyne, you've a neck like a jockeys b*llox. The amount of utter bluster that comes out of you. Would you care to correct where you called a statement of mine comical? A statement that you made up in your own little world and that I, or anyone else ever made?

Some of the nonsense would really boil your p*ss
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic