Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup 2018 Betting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 9:35am
I couldn't resist the even money France to win in 90 mins yesterday. Thought it was a super bet given the side of the draw they'd come through, and the fact that Croatia had played extra time in their last three games.
Had £75 on, and then got a £25 free bet which I put on both teams to score at 5/4

Also had France in a double with Djokovic to win the tennis to complete a good days punting

Sponsored Links

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 11:27am
Had a WhatsOddsPaddy of 250/1 on the final....
Croatia to score in both halves, and Croatia to have over 3.5 corners in both halves.
First half they got their 4th corner in injury time
2 early corners in second
Goal in 70th minute
They had 20mns to get me 2 corners

Vlazerko had a few chances to whip in a dangerous ball but always checked back, any ball that came in the CB's headed it out rather than behind for corners, there was one shot that the replays showed as hitting a defender and should have been a corner but the ref missed it.

As an aside, I got a €5 free bet from the "France win in Normal Time" cashback thing, to be used of football in the next 7 days. Any ideas?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Had a WhatsOddsPaddy of 250/1 on the final....
Croatia to score in both halves, and Croatia to have over 3.5 corners in both halves.
First half they got their 4th corner in injury time
2 early corners in second
Goal in 70th minute
They had 20mns to get me 2 corners

I took the same bet but for France and 1.5+ corners, 7/1.

The penalty they got should've been a corner, would've won it for me!
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 12:24pm
Got a lovely email from SkyBet earlier to say that they changed my Mbappe e/w top scorer bet from a loser to place because of a penalty he won earlier in the competition. Also found out I'd backed Aguero to be Argentina's top scorer, so those 2 have softened the blow from the rest of the competition
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 1:08am
Missed out on a tidy sum for a small outlay on Croatia, somewhat softened by the E/W portion, and partially laid off on France.
Made a small profit on draws in the KO stages.
My only regret was being in Spain for the openers and getting sucked into agreeing with the locals and the south American immigrants.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526
  Share Topic