You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Poland Away in September - Wroclaw

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 10:52pm
I saw a yellow flag crumpled up in a ball in the jacks in the Guinness bar around 2am after the game. Didnt see what was on it and didn't really take much notice of it tbh.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 1:54am
Thought I seen Roy Keane with a Stanley knife after the match taking down a few flags 
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 1:02pm
Another great trip. Great spot, good to catch up with people. 
limerick lad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 1:06pm
Really nice people and city.

That Polish hooligan thing of taking flags is very annoying though. I didn't bring my Limerick FC one just in case the same thing happened. Stupid carry on altogether.
just hit the fecking thing
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 1:34pm
great city and really nice people, powerful craic in the pub across from the Irish bar after the match. Roll on Arrhaus 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 1:40pm
No mention of the Wroclaw women yet?

They were absolutely outrageous .

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Any pics?
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 2:10pm
Great away trip so it was. Nice weather, decent service in most pubs and great craic on the 2 nights. The result was ok considering most, myself included thought it could be a 2 or 3 goal loss. Performance was as good as we have had since Austria away. Thought it was lively enough in the away section and a few decent attempts at songs outside fields of Athenry and ybig like Grace, Sean South, Boys of the Old Brigade were sung and sounded good. As mentioned above great singsong and craic in the bar across from the Guinness pub after the match.
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 2:22pm
Great trip , really enjoyed that one 

Wroclow women absolutely stunning 
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 2:33pm
the best looking women I have every seen, your head would need to be able to turn 360 degrees to keep looking at them all.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 2:43pm
Great craic. Really looking forward to Denmark 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 3:11pm
best trip since Moldova for me, great city and the best women I’ve ever seen. One more night left Dead
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 5:00pm
tell me this, was the beer in the stadium non alcoholic? We drank a load of it any only seemed to get soberer.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 5:08pm
I asked the lady behind the bar there she said it was alcoholic. 

Anybody still about tonight? 
DonkeyOatey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonkeyOatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 5:44pm
I was told it was 3% but could be corrected. If you think the ladies in Wroclaw are attractive, .get to Rzeszów or Lviv for Eurofanz and you'll see supermodels everywhere
PaulB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 6:03pm
great city, great women, quality drink. you can't go wrong in Poland any city I've visited has been fantastic here. Home in the morning and ready for it.. Will say one thing. last night in the Guinness bar was a bit of a disaster. An irish guy jumped into so guys convertible which was parked up we tried stopping him but the English lads he was with where goading him on. Polish owner appears going daft. police called the lads had left. 20 mins later they pull up with a few of them in the back. we where sitting there minding our own only for the polish car owner to start on us, saying we will pay and us irish where motherf**kers. etc. tried explaining to him that lad was a cock and in a minority. he wasn't having any of it.

bar that it was quality
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Any pics?

A few yeah!
I took a few pics - sent them to a few YBIG perverts and then deleted the evidence .

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 7:33pm

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Any pics?

A few yeah!
I took a few pics - sent them to a few YBIG perverts and then deleted the evidence .

Must check my messages 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223>
  Share Topic