You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Poland Away in September - Wroclaw

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Think it has to be Warsaw, the Polish FA have an agreement to play in the national stadium only (AFAIK). I've booked flight for morning of match and back next day anyway to Warsaw, €60 return. Aer Lingus seem to have cancelled their Warsaw flight I also notice.

That's some top class panicking right there Clap

It's some top class gobsh*tery that's what it is
Wouldn't have been a bad move only for the fact of you're in on matchday and out the next day.
If they decide to play in a different venue you'll spend most of your trip on a bus.
Sponsored Links

Rockyb81 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockyb81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 1:42pm
Any idea when venue will be announced?
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 2:27pm
I plan on buying a flight to each of the cities in Poland that you can fly directly to from Ireland thus saving myself a fortune on the flight to the actual city in which the game is played. Making money.
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by GreenArmy! GreenArmy! wrote:

Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Think it has to be Warsaw, the Polish FA have an agreement to play in the national stadium only (AFAIK). I've booked flight for morning of match and back next day anyway to Warsaw, €60 return. Aer Lingus seem to have cancelled their Warsaw flight I also notice.

It's some top class gobsh*tery that's what it is
Wouldn't have been a bad move only for the fact of you're in on matchday and out the next day.
If they decide to play in a different venue you'll spend most of your trip on a bus.

Its only a friendly, there will be less than 2 or 3 hundred at it, if this was a competitive game i would say fair enough, but to go and book a flight at a guess for this especially 8 months in advance for a friendly, is panicking and gobsh*tery. I bet i could book a flight the week of this game for a little bit more. Some lads have more money than brains.
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

I plan on buying a flight to each of the cities in Poland that you can fly directly to from Ireland thus saving myself a fortune on the flight to the actual city in which the game is played. Making money.

LOLLOL ClapClap
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 1:18am

It certainly is, I think it's a contender for the top spot in the all time list. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Dr Benson Dr Benson wrote:

Join the great illuminati brotherhood today and become richer, once you join the brotherhood, you will be given two million dollars instantly and you will be earing $500,000,00. Evry 7 days join today and become richer and famous i am one of the illuminati member sent by the high priest to bring as many of those how are interested of becomeing a member of the illuminati to the great illuminati temple am a traditional harbalist healer and no problem without a solotion to me. But i was ones like you i could not evening feed my family what kind of life was that to live. I live in poverty until i saw as opportunity to be a member of the great illuminati brotherhood and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to five years now. And the higher you get the richer you become illuminati makes your business grow. To love attraction money and many more other benefits of it,but no going back porverty is a disease!!! if you are interested contact now!!! on:09030355238 or drbenson666@gmail.com

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter!

Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 10:01am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by Dr Benson Dr Benson wrote:

Join the great illuminati brotherhood today and become richer, once you join the brotherhood, you will be given two million dollars instantly and you will be earing $500,000,00. Evry 7 days join today and become richer and famous i am one of the illuminati member sent by the high priest to bring as many of those how are interested of becomeing a member of the illuminati to the great illuminati temple am a traditional harbalist healer and no problem without a solotion to me. But i was ones like you i could not evening feed my family what kind of life was that to live. I live in poverty until i saw as opportunity to be a member of the great illuminati brotherhood and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to five years now. And the higher you get the richer you become illuminati makes your business grow. To love attraction money and many more other benefits of it,but no going back porverty is a disease!!! if you are interested contact now!!! on:09030355238 or drbenson666@gmail.com

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter!

I'm tempted too, wonder if he would stick the 2 million on my revolut card? 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Rockyb81 Rockyb81 wrote:

Any idea when venue will be announced?

same here
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 3:04pm
Should be a cheap enough trip anyway
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 3:18pm

Rumours are it's going to be in a neutral venue -)
AKA pedantic kunt
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Rumours are it's going to be in a neutral venue -)
Definitely Rome
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

3 days leave though
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

3 days leave though
Had not thought of it that way NR
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

3 days leave though

Could do it with two days leave but unless they play all our away games in London they will involve taking leave for most people.

I know nothing :-)
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 3:10pm
Anyone heard any rumours as to where this will be?
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Anyone heard any rumours as to where this will be?

Poland
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 10:38pm
no clue unfortunately - most exciting trip for me this year travel wise.

Hoping for somewhere outside Warsaw.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
  Share Topic