You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Poland Away in September - Wroclaw

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dots1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

great city, great women, quality drink. you can't go wrong in Poland any city I've visited has been fantastic here. Home in the morning and ready for it.. Will say one thing. last night in the Guinness bar was a bit of a disaster. An irish guy jumped into so guys convertible which was parked up we tried stopping him but the English lads he was with where goading him on. Polish owner appears going daft. police called the lads had left. 20 mins later they pull up with a few of them in the back. we where sitting there minding our own only for the polish car owner to start on us, saying we will pay and us irish where motherf**kers. etc. tried explaining to him that lad was a cock and in a minority. he wasn't having any of it.

bar that it was quality

They were arrested? There was damage to the car?
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 9:27pm
who was the absolute mess the night before the match falling around the outdoor area at the Guinness bar? Falling off chairs, falling onto tables of drink and having to be lifted off the deck by others. Ive seen some levels of drunkeness, and been wasted myself plenty of times, but this lad was a disgrace.
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

who was the absolute mess the night before the match falling around the outdoor area at the Guinness bar? Falling off chairs, falling onto tables of drink and having to be lifted off the deck by others. Ive seen some levels of drunkeness, and been wasted myself plenty of times, but this lad was a disgrace.

Yeah I seen him. He kept lifting up a chair and raising it above his head. Could have easily fell on top of someone and hurt them. I got abit p*ssed off with him and took the chair off him and told him to wise up. Although he didn’t hear a word I said just stared blankly back. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Yeah I seen him. He kept lifting up a chair and raising it above his head. Could have easily fell on top of someone and hurt them. I got abit p*ssed off with him and took the chair off him and told him to wise up. Although he didn’t hear a word I said just stared blankly back. 
You should have got the dog that you were so friendly with to chase him off
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 9:43pm

LOLLOL Leave me alone
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 10:27pm

LOLLOL Leave me alone
Woof
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 10:29pm
Shocked
ObserwatorPZPN View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ObserwatorPZPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Adobolo Adobolo wrote:

the best looking women I have every seen, your head would need to be able to turn 360 degrees to keep looking at them all.

it`s compensation for being stuck between Germany and Russia and countless war we were involved in through centuries 

and demography is on our side as per latest research there are about 110 woman per 100 man in Poland currently, happy days LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 1:19am
How many Arabs?
PaulB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 2:39am
Originally posted by Dots1982 Dots1982 wrote:

great city, great women, quality drink. you can't go wrong in Poland any city I've visited has been fantastic here. Home in the morning and ready for it.. Will say one thing. last night in the Guinness bar was a bit of a disaster. An irish guy jumped into so guys convertible which was parked up we tried stopping him but the English lads he was with where goading him on. Polish owner appears going daft. police called the lads had left. 20 mins later they pull up with a few of them in the back. we where sitting there minding our own only for the polish car owner to start on us, saying we will pay and us irish where motherf**kers. etc. tried explaining to him that lad was a cock and in a minority. he wasn't having any of it.

bar that it was quality

They were arrested? There was damage to the car?

I didn't notice any damage. but even so what sort of a tool jumps into the back of a parked motor. I dont mean opening the door, literally stepping on the boot and jumping in. No matter how much drink you've had surely you know that will not end well. there was two lads he was with arrested both who where English. wearing the last umbro shirt we had with Brady on the back of it. irish lad was wearing the old black away shirt without the 3 logo on it. think he was a cork lad
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 8:51am
Any need to clog up the threads with tell tale stories of lads who had too much ale , every away game the same its absolutely mind numbing .
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:17am
Clogging up a thread about stories from the trip in the 'AWAY DAYS' section. How dare you!
Personally I like hearing stories from away trips that I can't make, whether it be about the weather, woman, drunks or whatever.

The dark side.. And the light
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:35am

TBWRA was this you?
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:42am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

TBWRA was this you?

Unfortunately not , think I ll get on the vodka early on the next one and make a name for myself however Big smile
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
PaulB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Any need to clog up the threads with tell tale stories of lads who had too much ale , every away game the same its absolutely mind numbing .

yes. it's pricks like this give the rest of us a bad name. it's becoming to frequent. more lads are going to get off their heads and act the maggot rather than going to support the team and enjoy the surroundings. the football is just an ex use for some. It really pisses me off.
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 2:39pm

I know who you are talking about pal. I seen him aswell. even though I can't say much I had one of those nights myself. The drink crept up on me fair quick and I had to be carried home. Was not well, not normally me but it happens the odd time. Lads said I was not causing trouble though only trying to sleep and hug people. They minded me. Was fairly embarressing the day after I might add.
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

I know who you are talking about pal. I seen him aswell. even though I can't say much I had one of those nights myself. The drink crept up on me fair quick and I had to be carried home. Was not well, not normally me but it happens the odd time. Lads said I was not causing trouble though only trying to sleep and hug people. They minded me. Was fairly embarressing the day after I might add.
at least your mates looked after you, this lads mates just let him fall everywhere. Hes damn lucky he didnt do serious damage to himself too the way he landed on some of the glasses. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 5:31pm

Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

yes. it's pricks like this give the rest of us a bad name. it's becoming to frequent. more lads are going to get off their heads and act the maggot rather than going to support the team and enjoy the surroundings. the football is just an ex use for some. It really pisses me off.

Couldnt agree more , depressing at time people acting the prick but think because they have an irish shirt on  they will get away with it , pricks who think they are 'characters'

We really do have an unhealthy attitude to drink , get as drunk as you can as quickly as you can seems to be the thing.

Well enough of the sermon , I have a pint bottle of Stella to finish ......
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
  Share Topic