Topic ClosedNorth of Ireland (h) - November 15th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 60>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Most likely outcome will be that the new season ticket will be priced at 5 matches, 2 Nations cup, 2 2020 qualifiers and the NI friendly.

The renewal price will be based on the 4 games, excluding the NI friendly.

Those not renewing their ST will probably be issued with paper tickets / e tickets for the NI game.

I don't remember there been any complaints when we got an extra game a couple of years ago.

Would the moaners prefer to see a home game against Oman just for the sake of the ST, and keeping them happy.

Yes - I miss our old chums from Oman, it's been too long. 

At least we would win. 
Sponsored Links

daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

therell be no problems unless ofcourse its a sellout, then season ticket holders could get caught out. Its an unnecessary confusion for something that shouldnt need it.

I think this will only become an issue with people who dont renew there season tickets and if there is a cross over with people purchasesing them for the first time

If its a sellout, It could be a pain for anyone on a new season ticket who doesn't have their old season ticket on them when they go to swipe in.
Would not think there is much chance of this game been a sellout really
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 3:04pm

Most likely outcome will be that the new season ticket will be priced at 5 matches, 2 Nations cup, 2 2020 qualifiers and the NI friendly.

Those not renewing their ST will probably be issued with paper tickets / e tickets for the NI game.

I don't remember there been any complaints when we got an extra game a couple of years ago.

Would the moaners prefer to see a home game against Oman just for the sake of the ST, and keeping them happy.

The issue with NEW ST holders not getting into a game in November is an issue, and some will likely attend as they didnt get emails/press releases etc...  Again likely not an issue unless its a sellout. 

Its not moaning, its pointing out the arse about titness of it. And doesnt even make sense to be using an old card for a match where the new cards have already been used for matches before it.

And some lads will lose their old cards. 

The Only logical solution is to let anyone with all new or old season ticket holders(No duplicates) in and stop spinning it like they havent cut one home freindly out of the calender. 

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

therell be no problems unless ofcourse its a sellout, then season ticket holders could get caught out. Its an unnecessary confusion for something that shouldnt need it.

I think this will only become an issue with people who dont renew there season tickets and if there is a cross over with people purchasesing them for the first time

If its a sellout, It could be a pain for anyone on a new season ticket who doesn't have their old season ticket on them when they go to swipe in.
Would not think there is much chance of this game been a sellout really

Not much chance no, but it could be
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 3:37pm

The issue with NEW ST holders not getting into a game in November is an issue, and some will likely attend as they didnt get emails/press releases etc...  Again likely not an issue unless its a sellout. 

Its not moaning, its pointing out the arse about titness of it. And doesnt even make sense to be using an old card for a match where the new cards have already been used for matches before it.

The Only logical solution is to let anyone with all new or old season ticket holders(No duplicates) in and stop spinning it like they havent cut one home freindly out of the calender. 

Read what I posted

The new season ticket will include the NI game

The renewal ST will include the NI game but the price will be cheaper to take into account that there was one less friendly this season

This years cards will not be valid

Those not renewing will get a paper ticket or eticket for the NI game

Not rocket science
I know nothing :-)
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 4:04pm

Good solution.

I don't think ST holders are moaning. They (and I include myself) simply want to get what they've paid, in advance, for.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 4:10pm

Read what I posted

The renewal ST will include the NI game but the price will be cheaper to take into account that there was one less friendly this season

Not rocket science

Fair enough. Lets just wait and see so if thats what will be implemented.

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 4:12pm

Read what I posted

Not rocket science

Fair enough. Lets just wait and see so if thats what will be implemented.

Nah, too sensible for the FAI. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
George Zip View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 9:21pm
This game takes place on the 15th November and Armistice day is the 11th November.
Will the NI players be wearing poppies for this game? Seen it mentioned on another forum.
"Tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 9:30pm
Doubt it. They're playing Austria in Belfast on the following Sunday will probably wear them then
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 11:27am
Originally posted by George Zip George Zip wrote:

This game takes place on the 15th November and Armistice day is the 11th November.
Will the NI players be wearing poppies for this game? Seen it mentioned on another forum.

I doubt it as they are normally worn on Remembrance Sunday and in the days beforehand.  Remembrance Sunday is November 11th.
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 8:44am
If they bring 5000 their could be a cracking atmosphere for a friendly.
munster_red View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 5:08pm
Hi lads,

Realise this post is inactive since Feb but does anyone have any idea how I can claim my ticket for Northern Ireland game. Was a season ticket holder last year and for family reasons I didn't renew this year. I have looked a lot online and have emailed the FAI twice without reply. I read at some point that the 17/18 card would not be taken for the game as a new seat would be allocated if you didnt renew for 18/19 and a paper ticket issued.

Cheers!

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 9:20pm
They’ll send you a paper ticket if you didnt renew.Check the current Season Ticket thread in ROI section

Edited by Sham157 - 22 Oct 2018 at 9:21pm
d-mac View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 9:22pm
Whats the thoughts on the crowd for this one? Will it be a sell out?
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by d-mac d-mac wrote:

No 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by d-mac d-mac wrote:

LOLLOL

What a dreamer 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 9:54pm
Maybe it'll be a give away out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 60>
  Share Topic