FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNorth of Ireland (h) - November 15th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 585960
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 1:14pm
Calm down Terry! I fully believe you that these lads were attacked as they innocently headed to the game without any need for a photo, but that photo doesn't look real. Why anybody would doctor it isn't up for debate and isn't about them 'ins or those 'uns, it simply looks doctored, if you pardon the pun.
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

I merely suggested the photo had been altered. Why or by who I don't know, but that was the only opinion I offered on the matter.
What made you think it must have been altered? I mean, you say yourself you have no idea why or by whom, so what else caused you to surmise so?

Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Prejudiced ffs? Try not to be so precious there chief.
So you had no motive for doctoring it, nor suspects in mind. And you had ample opportunity to check the provenance of the photo, but failed to do so. Instead you jumped straight in with a hypothesis* of your own.

If that's not pre-judging, I don't know what is.

* - A hypothesis that didn't seem to have occurred to anyone else, btw.

Because it actually does look doctored. That's not to say it was, it's just how it looks.
We're decent enough..
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 1:34pm

What made you think it must have been altered? I mean, you say yourself you have no idea why or by whom, so what else caused you to surmise so?

The photo caused me to surmise so. Not who was in the photo, or the background to the photo, or whatever other angle you're looking to crow-bar in here. For example the gradient around the plaster does not look natural at all to me. You appear to be of the belief it does, fair enough.

If that's not pre-judging, I don't know what is.

It is by pure definition not 'pre-judging' because I am only passing judgement on the photo itself - having viewed the photo itself. What exactly are you trying to achieve with such a pointless argument?
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 2:01pm
Lock this thread.

It's 2018 FFS, sick listening to this sh*te since the 70's.

Grow fooking up.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Lock this thread.

It's 2018 FFS, sick listening to this sh*te since the 70's.

Grow fooking up.

+1  

Can't believe there's lads on here excusing what happend 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 3:01pm
so the intelligent nordy lad who thought it would be a good idea to travel to dublin with a paras fleg has just got sacked from the royal mail for his antics LOL

Edited by randyrandolph - 20 Nov 2018 at 3:02pm
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 3:49pm
Poor form attacking anybody over a game, i thought we where past all that sh*t evidently clear both sides havent. Hope we never meet again
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

so the intelligent nordy lad who thought it would be a good idea to travel to dublin with a paras fleg has just got sacked from the royal mail for his antics LOL

Link? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:48pm
https://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.com/2018/11/a-tale-of-three-irelands.html

Really couldn't have been arsed writing about that sh1tshow last night but had a few thoughts on how things may or may not have developed had there never been a IFA / FAI split back in the 20s.....
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Weeblywee Weeblywee wrote:

Do the people who posted about Robert Hammill, Paul McAuley and Darren McDonald imagine those examples in some way justify this latest attack on the two NI fans?

For if not, I really cannot see the relevance - unless you really want to make it so, out of some sense of extreme whataboutery.
It's you that come on here to start the whataboutery.....don't now start claiming the moral high ground whenever you've been beaten at your own game.
Here is the sequence.

One of your fellow ROI fans briefly alluded to the assault on the 2 x NI fans.

I then posted the report from the Irish Daily Mirror, with photograph. Other than a one liner about "walking like an Orangeman" (a reference to an earlier poster who had initiated such nonsense), I made no comment.

This was followed by 'the usual suspects' banging on about events which were not only irrelevant to the incident, or even the game, but to football entirely. And one poster even asserted that "That picture is very obviously photoshopped". Which it very obviously wasn't. 

So tell me, which of us has been veering off into the realms of "whataboutery", irrelevance and evasion?  

You haven't been heard from in ages, not since SuperD wiped the floor with you, and now you come on here to make a big deal about this and play the victim
As I said, other rather more important events took over, as they tend to do in life. Well if you have one, at any rate.

But maybe things might be quieter for a week or two, so if you or Super Dave can dig out the relevant thread, then I'll be happy to respond (time permitting).

Edited by Territorial - 20 Nov 2018 at 11:51pm
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 1:23am
It's sad that this kind of thuggery has taken place in our city. I can only assume it was scumbags with little interest in the football and more interest in attacking 2 innocent NI football fans.

That said, this Terry fella is a sad chap now to be becoming on whinging when nobody is condoning this behaviour!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 1:50pm

Sounds like another disappearing act after a good trouncing.....just like the Supers trouncing you got
To paraphrase another, "I've not gone away, you know".

I really can't be arsed trawling back through wherever it was, but if you really want a reply, dig it out and you'll get one.

Super Dave still around?

Anyone?
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 2:52pm

Sounds like another disappearing act after a good trouncing.....just like the Supers trouncing you got

I really can't be arsed trawling back through wherever it was, but if you really want a reply, dig it out and you'll get one.

Super Dave still around?

Anyone?
Have a day off will ya.

No-one gives a fcuk.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Super Dave still around?

Anyone?
Have a day off will ya.

No-one gives a fcuk.

Make up your minds, then. 

As an NI football fan, I was merely posting about NI football, just a few days after NI played ROI, on an NI football thread, itself now boosted by people sufficiently interested to get it to over 50 pages before I even visited.

Until 'the usual suspects' started posting about non-NI football stuff eg Robert Hammill.

Meanwhile, others seem interested in some post about me from months back(?) by "Super Dave", otherwise why would they keep bringing it up? 

Anyhow, my offer stands to one and all - dig out the SD post for me, and I'll provide a reply to all of those who are interested enough to keep bringing it up.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 5:42pm

Anyhow, my offer stands to one and all - dig out the SD post for me, and I'll provide a reply to all of those who are interested enough to keep bringing it up.
Yeah, yeah.....you had your chance then....just go back to when you stopped posting a few months back....why should I bother?
Thanks to premadonna, I got my link, and you've got your reply:

Meanwhile, now you're here, do you care to explain why you brought Robert Hammill into this thread? Wacko
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 6:10pm

Yeah, yeah.....you had your chance then....just go back to when you stopped posting a few months back....why should I bother?

Meanwhile, now you're here, do you care to explain why you brought Robert Hammill into this thread? Wacko

Pretty certain you know why.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Time for you or Weebly to come out and say it, so there can be no misunderstanding.
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 7:48pm

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Yeah,I do! Even St John's ambulance personnel, who are not armed, would have intervened to stop the assault on Robert Hamill.....there's your answer.    Please don't refer to me as a "usual suspect " for having an opinion.People like me can no longer be criminalised by people like you and your thought police.Your police( not mine or Robert Hamill's) are consigned to history.Your day of advantage has come and gone....CIAO!

Jesus Christ! Although I’m Irish born and bred, none of that killing and blowing the legs of people was done for me. It was done against me! The IRA May have self-appointed in my name, but it damaged me and so many other Irish people and I hated them as they did it, just as I hate them now. 

And on the other side of the same coin, the b4stards who killed Robert Hamill don’t and didn’t represent Territorial or Michael O’Neill or Jonny Evans. 

People like you who deliberately confuse decent people with murderous scum only serve to legitimise the killing and despair, propagating it. And of course one side justified their actions with those of the other. 

I’ve never met Territorial, but I’m happy to go on the record to say that, with your attitude, you’re the problem. Not him. While you’re not likely to have been directly involved, I’d think you have a greater culpability in the death of Robert Hamill, and thousands like him, than Territorial. 

Edited by inlikeflynn - 25 Nov 2018 at 7:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 585960
  Share Topic