Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VAR sytem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 72>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 3:33pm
Why do you keep saying the camera cannot be conned when this is clearly false? They do not have the adequate technology to decide on these tight calls. They are still essentially guessing.

Is this like your line 6 months ago when you repeatedly said every handball in the box by a defender would result in a penalty being awarded? Are you just going to keep repeating it even though it has no basis in truth.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 3:47pm
Whenever Salah scored against City a few months ago, the second goal of the game, why was there no VAR check or replays shown of the lines drawn for 40 minutes until half time?
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 3:50pm
LiVARpool FC, League Champions 2019/2020.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Whenever Salah scored against City a few months ago, the second goal of the game, why was there no VAR check or replays shown of the lines drawn for 40 minutes until half time?

That was my point, someone said it was checked......I distinctly remember nothing , there was no contention no hold up of play by the ref to 'check' ...sky replays clearly showed Salahs 'leg' offside ....yet we've seen numerous times far less clear cut decisions take an age to work out and invariably go against, such as the Wolves player last night (I believe it was judged his wedding ring finger offside)
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Why do you keep saying the camera cannot be conned when this is clearly false? They do not have the adequate technology to decide on these tight calls. They are still essentially guessing.

The camera can't be conned, that's why. It records everything. It might get past the ref on the pitch, but nothing ever gets past the camera. As with other sports, I do not question the technology, I leave that to the conspiracy theorists. You can question the human interpretation if you want, but not the technology. It is the best available there is. 

There was a check at the time, he was well onside. Case closed.

More calls for VAR in Scotland after the Hand Of Glasgow intervened at the weekend. Every national league should have technology to spot mistakes and keep the cheats well away from our game. 
VAR: Cutting the crap out of football.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

The camera can't be conned, that's why. It records everything. It might get past the ref on the pitch, but nothing ever gets past the camera. As with other sports, I do not question the technology, I leave that to the conspiracy theorists. You can question the human interpretation if you want, but not the technology. It is the best available there is. 

There was a check at the time, he was well onside. Case closed.

More calls for VAR in Scotland after the Hand Of Glasgow intervened at the weekend. Every national league should have technology to spot mistakes and keep the cheats well away from our game. 

Don't question the technology. Sounds like an edict LOL

Any craic Skynet? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 9:17pm
Our game LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Our game LOL

I don't get your point unless I'm missing something.LOL

He's posting on a football forum. I'm assuming he's referring to us as football fans when he states "our game"
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 1:48pm
Image won't post

Edited by horsebox - 01 Jan 2020 at 1:49pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Image won't post
Is that the Gary Lineker one from twitter with the Sterling decision ?
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 2:59pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 3:17pm
https://twitter.com/garylineker/status/1211607290903769088?s=21

Edited by Gary McKay - 01 Jan 2020 at 3:25pm
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 4:24pm
Lineker is spot on there. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 10:24pm
It was shambolic in the City game tonight 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 10:33pm
The Cresswell red card for West Ham reduced to a yellow by VAR was bizarre.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

The Cresswell red card for West Ham reduced to a yellow by VAR was bizarre.

Wasn't a red he got the ball cleanly. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 5:02pm
Michael Oliver went over to the pitch side screen today to look at a replay in the Palace v Derby game and eventually sent Milojevic off.
What took the refs in England so long to use these screens?
It worked well in the World Cup when the refs used them. Has been shambolic so far in England without them

gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2020 at 7:43pm
Would VAR have been called in had Liverpool scored from the blatant offside shot that led to a corner?

what exactly is the role of the linesman these days
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 72>
  Share Topic