You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who's going to Russia anyway?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kseniia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 6:18am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Do you like Mr. Putin?  What is your opinion of Ekaterinburg stadium with its temporary stands?
No,  I don't like him.  I like some parts of my country,  but I hate government. My only one opinion about WC in Russia, it will be awful... Russia still is not ready 
Green is more than a colour it is a philosophy
Sponsored Links

Kseniia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kseniia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 6:21am
Let's the party started. 
If you will need any help or advice,  I'll be here,  or find me on fb. Just send me a message  and I'll give you a link. 
 I hope you'll enjoy  your trip to Russia.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Kseniia Kseniia wrote:

Do you like Mr. Putin?  What is your opinion of Ekaterinburg stadium with its temporary stands?
No,  I don't like him.  I like some parts of my country,  but I hate government. My only one opinion about WC in Russia, it will be awful... Russia still is not ready 
What do you mean?
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 10:15am

Your optimism is a breath of fresh air.  
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 10:23am
"It will be awful"

3 minutes later:

"Let's get the party started"

I like your style Kseniia. LOL
Kseniia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kseniia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 11:44am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

What do you mean?
I'm talking not about  football,  I'm talking about the organization of the whole process. Construction works  still everywhere for 24/7... 
Kseniia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kseniia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

"It will be awful"

3 minutes later:

"Let's get the party started"

I like your style Kseniia. LOL

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 11:56am
Have you been to Ireland before? 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Kseniia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kseniia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 12:36pm

Yes,  6 times and going back  in November...fingers crossed 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 2:12pm

What do you mean?
I'm talking not about  football,  I'm talking about the organization of the whole process. Construction works  still everywhere for 24/7... 
Oh dear, sounds similar to the likes of the last world cup and Euro 2012 as well as the Athens and Rio Olympics when things were left till the last minute.  I presume the stadiums will be ready though, or at least I hope they are... LOL

I hope it's not going to be like the time my dad went to a gaelic football match at Croke Park in the mid-90's. One of the stands had just been rebuilt but it really shouldn't have been open to the public.  He told me about sacks of cement and sand lying around the concourses and no hand-rails on the aisle steps in the upper tier of the stand or rails along the front (for anyone who's not used the upper tiers in CP, it is VERY high and incredibly steep!). If you had put a foot wrong, it was goodnight Vienna!

I'm sure it won't be like that in Russia - well, apart from those temporary goal-end stands at Arena Ekaterinburg! ShockedLOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Kseniia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kseniia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 2:24pm

What do you mean?
Oh dear, sounds similar to the likes of the last world cup and Euro 2012 as well as the Athens and Rio Olympics when things were left till the last minute.  I presume the stadiums will be ready though, or at least I hope they are... LOL

I hope it's not going to be like the time my dad went to a gaelic football match at Croke Park in the mid-90's. One of the stands had just been rebuilt but it really shouldn't have been open to the public.  He told me about sacks of cement and sand lying around the concourses and no hand-rails on the aisle steps in the upper tier of the stand or rails along the front (for anyone who's not used the upper tiers in CP, it is VERY high and incredibly steep!). If you had put a foot wrong, it was goodnight Vienna!

I'm sure it won't be like that in Russia - well, apart from those temporary goal-end stands at Arena Ekaterinburg! ShockedLOL
We will see,  but im very sceptical about all this things. And wow, nice story about your dadWink

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 2:32pm

Wow you must like the weather here

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 2:35pm
Ksenia you should get yourself a Revolut Card for when travelling outside of Russia, a great way to save a few quid on the exchange rate. www.revolut.com ;

It's very simple to use so you'll pick it up in no time 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Kseniia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kseniia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 2:53pm

Wow you must like the weather here
I love absolutely  everything about Ireland,  especially people and Guinness,  of course. Tongue
Kseniia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kseniia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Ksenia you should get yourself a Revolut Card for when travelling outside of Russia, a great way to save a few quid on the exchange rate. www.revolut.com ;

It's very simple to use so you'll pick it up in no time 
Never heard about it,  wow,  thank you!!! 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 3:00pm
Tip:  Never speak ill of the Revolut Card.  Sham157 will have you banned.  He is more sensitive than Putin to criticism of it.

Kseniia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kseniia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 3:20pm

Tip:  Never speak ill of the Revolut Card.  Sham157 will have you banned.  He is more sensitive than Putin to criticism of it.

Ouch🙊
And I don't think he will,  we are pals after Georgia 😂

Edited by Kseniia - 14 Jun 2018 at 3:48pm
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 3:40pm
Hey Kseniia, have you ever been pickpocketed in Oman? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>
  Share Topic