You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Universally disliked players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 7:05pm
Could do with O'Neill/Keano/Next manager having a similar rant like that from the 5.14 mark.....
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Sponsored Links

Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 1:54am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

What do they be up too?

Abusing bar staff, starting fights and being blind drunk at around 1pm...A bit like the Dubs that come overWinkLOL

I worked with a bird from Stoke in the states years ago. Meet her only a few days beforehand when she called over to my gaff in floods of tears saying her boyfriend had dumped her by post. She was understandably upset as he had sent back all the pictures of them. There was something about the way that she kept asking me through her wailing if she was ugly that made me curious and I made further enquiries regarding the content of these photos. She was a 6/10. Super chassis but a face a bit like a female version of the aul lad baddie in poltergeist. Apparently they were Polaroids of the intimate variety. Now she had my full attention. How was I supposed to be an honest broker and judge why he sent them back without me seeing them first? It was a safe assumption at this stage that she was looking for the ride and as a Gentleman, it would have been rude to refuse a woman who was clearly distressed. While she nipped across to her apartment to get the goods, I gave my flute a quick rinse in the sink. Once I had perused her documentation closely, I was happy to inform her that was not ugly and I would be delighted to see the real life version of what she had to offer. She banged like an outhouse door in a gale I can confirm. She also rode just about every other lad she came into contact with over the future months.
As the sole representative of the people of Stoke that I personally know, she gets the place a bit of kudos in my book.
Just read this classic post. Woah, are you talking about this guy?? Hope you went in from behind on that one!

Edited by Conan - 20 Oct 2018 at 1:55am
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 10:49am
Jesse Lingard annoys me. Own clothing line before he got his feet wet in football, the stupid dances when he scores now boasting about how his friendly rival with best mate Rashford is inspiring them. Setting themselves targets like how many shots,  how many touches. 
I wouldn't like to be a manager knowing my players have an interest in getting the most shots or most touches at potentially the expense of making the right decision out on the pitch. 
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 10:54am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Jesse Lingard annoys me. Own clothing line before he got his feet wet in football, the stupid dances when he scores now boasting about how his friendly rival with best mate Rashford is inspiring them. Setting themselves targets like how many shots,  how many touches. 
I wouldn't like to be a manager knowing my players have an interest in getting the most shots or most touches at potentially the expense of making the right decision out on the pitch. 

Clap
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 11:08am
A player having business interests outside of football annoys you? Why exactly?
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 11:35am

It's just his face for me. It has repeat punchability factor 9
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 11:43am
Lingaard is an example of how local players can still make it at the bigger clubs , he must have worked extremely hard to be where he is .
He has world cup , winners medals and a FA cup winning goal on his CV already so hes doing alright from a football point of view also .

People getting their Knickers in a twist over professional footballers dabbing , dancing and getting haircuts really is the pits.
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 11:44am
Don't like him much either as a player or a person the more I see and hear of him.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 11:47am
Alfredo Morelos
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

It's just his face for me. It has repeat punchability factor 9

Agreed. It's both unfair and unrealistic but I think I want him to acknowledge how annoying looking he is and stop being so happy with himself. That would help make amends from my perspective. 
El Puto Amo
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Alfredo Morelos

I randomly ended up watching the first half of that Rangers match last night - hadn't watched any Scottish football in ages. My key takeaway was what a filthy pr*ck this lad is. If the ball is in the air coming near him his eyes never go near it - purely focused on shunting into whoever is actually going for the ball. Horrible yoke.

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

A player having business interests outside of football annoys you? Why exactly?

Well it doesn't annoy me so much but rather raises the eyebrow. Like Christiano Ronaldo and CR7 I get. Michael Jordan and Air Jordan, I get these megastars getting approached and having their own range. But Lingard coming out with his own range I was just thinking "hmm, ok, I don't really get it." 
Maybe he is talented and it's some good sh*t! 
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 5:36pm

Jesse Lingard annoys me. Own clothing line before he got his feet wet in football
I know what you mean, but if you think about it, he - or his business - is not the problem.

For a generation or two ago, when footballers started to earn decent money, they often used to put it into bars and nightclubs etc (eg Bobby Moore and George Best, to name but two of the most famous).

Which brought them into contact with all sorts of dodgy characters, as well as distracting from their day job, and conflicting with their role as professional athletes.

Meanwhile, I sincerely doubt that JL is closely involved in determining this year's latest trends on the catwalks of Paris or Milan.

Instead, some well-placed insider in the fashion industry has reckoned that if he brings in a (willing) Man U footballer to promote a new range, schmoozes him and tells him he's got style etc, then that will sell clothes.

In which case, it is the mugs who buy this crap who are the ones who deserve a good shooing, not Lingaard. 

P.S. Of course there is another possibility in all this. Might it not be that despite his money and fame etc, Lingaard is so f**king ugly that the only way he can ever hope to bag a model is if he sets up his own fashion business? (This would apply whether he's straight or gay, btw)
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 6:26pm
Adrien Rabiot
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Adrien Rabiot

Why? Always liked him 
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Adrien Rabiot

Why? Always liked him 

Solid list from reddit https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/a7gyp0/the_reasons_why_rabiot_is_so_hated/#ampf=undefined
Danger here, OH NO
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 7:41pm
Little rat LOL
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 9:36pm
Philly K
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>
  Share Topic