Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Universally disliked players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

The Living Room was the exact same. Bunch of wannabe scouse hooligans starting on people for applauding Bale's overhead. Think it's been mentioned on the forum before but in terms of fanbase in Ireland, Liverpool fans are of a higher scrotient (I think was the word used on the forum at the time) level than United fans or fans of other clubs.
Celtic fans must run them close. Imagine a Celtic/Liverpool comboOuch

A few lads down my local cut their jerseys in half and had their aul ones sew them together to make a celtic/pool jersey for 03 game DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

f**kin hell LOL

Dubs Thumbs Down
Sponsored Links

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 11:33am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

The Living Room was the exact same. Bunch of wannabe scouse hooligans starting on people for applauding Bale's overhead. Think it's been mentioned on the forum before but in terms of fanbase in Ireland, Liverpool fans are of a higher scrotient (I think was the word used on the forum at the time) level than United fans or fans of other clubs.

One of the lads was down the pub the game Gerrard slipped and made a comment about the irony of it given what he had said and a middle aged liverpool fan wearing a shirt several sizes too small for him turned over and started threatening to fight him.

Can generally chat to fans of most clubs about football (even R*vers) and have a good time about it, taking the piss and what have you with the usual sl*gging, cockiness or whatever but (not all admittedly but a fair proportion of) Irish liverpool fans are unbearable to talk to. Despite rarely if ever going to games they seem to feel that supporting Liverpool is more than supporting a football team and confers a moral superiority. In English football i'm a united fan and obviously i'd behave like a deluded arrogan c*nt sometimes due to that when i'm on the wind up, but United fans know everyone hates them and take the piss accordingly. A lot of Liverpool fans in Ireland can't seem to fathom why anyone possibly dislikes them 

Having said that, two of my mates are fairly big fans of them and would go to quite a lot of games in a season and i never feel that attitude from them when talking football to them. From the sample size i've seen, its more the people who ive never once heard of going to Anfield (or any live game) who annoy in that way.

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 09 May 2019 at 11:36am
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 11:39am
Luis Suarez is surely universally disliked now, after his long term blinkered bunch of staunch defenders finally saw sense.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 11:53am
I like him even more now.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 10:40am
Neymar. A truly horrible **** who cant stay on his feet. Any fella that has a tattoo of his sister on his arm has to have a very questionable feelings towards her. His hair colour now is enough to put anyone off watching football. Imagine your club paying a world record fee for this prick and been forced to watch him every week. If he had ever played under a manager such as Fergie he would have had football boots kicked at him every week
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 11:08am
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Neymar. A truly horrible **** who cant stay on his feet. Any fella that has a tattoo of his sister on his arm has to have a very questionable feelings towards her. His hair colour now is enough to put anyone off watching football. Imagine your club paying a world record fee for this prick and been forced to watch him every week. If he had ever played under a manager such as Fergie he would have had football boots kicked at him every week
Clap
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Luis Suarez is surely universally disliked now, after his long term blinkered bunch of staunch defenders finally saw sense.

That was embarrassing from Liverpool FC.   Backed him to the hilt until last April where he was only too delighted to stuff Liverpool in the Champions League.  Then lo and behold Liverpool suddenly find a conscience and write to Evra to offer an apology.Confused
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 11:50am

Similar to Pogba he sums up what’s wrong with the modern day footballer.

Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 1:24pm

Neymar.

And that before you saw this?

Neymar: PSG star celebrates birthday with lavish bash after coach called it a 'distraction'

"Neymar celebrated his upcoming 28th birthday with a lavish party at Parisian nightclub Yoyo on Sunday.

Paris St-Germain manager Thomas Tuchel skipped the white-themed party under the Palais de Tokyo, after branding it "a distraction", with the event coming just two days before their next game.

It appeared to be a sentiment not shared by the Brazilian's team-mates and celebrity pals however, with Edinson Cavani, Marco Verratti and Angel di Maria embracing the dress code and injured Lyon winger Memphis Depay sporting a pair of gem-encrusted wellies."

More here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51355201

kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Clap

Agree with the sister piece. Agree he is a diver. 

But there is no denying he is decent player. I don't get the buy in / obsession with hair cuts etc 

Who gives a f**k?

Like Vidal looks like a tranny but no one ever says f**k all because he is a hard man? Confused
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 2:14pm
Alfredo Morelos
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Clap

Agree with the sister piece. Agree he is a diver. 

But there is no denying he is decent player. I don't get the buy in / obsession with hair cuts etc 

Who gives a f**k?

Like Vidal looks like a tranny but no one ever says f**k all because he is a hard man? Confused

Have never seen a tranny with a mohawk LOL
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 9:54pm
Vidal looks like a “tranny”

ConfusedConfusedConfused

What fckin bars have you been frequenting?

YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 4:20am
Does any one else dislike Erik Lamela? I've a very irrational dislike of him.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 6:58am
Thomas Muller is an arrogant Bavarian farmer.

John Terry
Luiz Suarez
Lee Cattermole
Graeme Le  Saux
Dennis Wise
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 9:15am
Le Saux? Always came across alright to me, even if he played for them.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 9:16am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Vidal looks like a “tranny”

ConfusedConfusedConfused

What fckin bars have you been frequenting?

The Blue Oyster in Fermoy is a strange old spot.
Reillers88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reillers88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 9:22am
El hadji douf
Morelos 
Michael Brown 
Icardi
John Terry
David Luiz 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic