Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Universally disliked players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 10:25am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

What do they be up too?

f**kin their sisters and all

Sponsored Links

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 10:33am
Stephen Ireland
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

I don't know if it was a falling out as such, but vaguely remember him saying something along the lines of wanting to move on to bigger and better things....and then signing for West Ham. So I'd imagine that pissed them off a bit.

Hammers are a far bigger club than Stoke - so he told the truth.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 2:21pm

What do they be up too?
Abusing bar staff, starting fights and being blind drunk at around 1pm...A bit like the Dubs that come overWinkLOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Thought Arnautovic's antics were funny last weekend, winding up the Stoke inbreds
They are some dickheads when they come to the bar...I'd say over half of all people I've kicked out are from Stoke. Never want to step foot in the place

We met these Stoke fans when they were on the piss for the weekend in Dublin a couple of months ago. All season ticket holders. Very unassuming and genuinely nice lads. They don't really do away games though.

One of them was the cut of Rhodri Giggs

Edited by irishmufc - 22 Dec 2017 at 5:18pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 8:42am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Raheem Sterling

Can never understand why, other than his hounding from the press. Never thought he was going to be the player he seems to have become, in fact I thought he would be the next Wright-Phillips, but he seems to get an awful lot of media coverage for going to Gregg's and buying his mother a house.
Covered very well here. As much as I don't want it to be true, it sadly is.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 10:44am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

But the thread says universally disliked.... not really about your own personal opinion.

Diouf is probably the winner.
That Leon Knight lad is a right toerag too and reckon that’s generally accepted.
Nile Ranger another knacker.
I think his career is now finally over, he has just been sacked by Southend.
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

David Batty
How dare you
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 6:45pm

What do they be up too?

Abusing bar staff, starting fights and being blind drunk at around 1pm...A bit like the Dubs that come overWinkLOL

I worked with a bird from Stoke in the states years ago. Meet her only a few days beforehand when she called over to my gaff in floods of tears saying her boyfriend had dumped her by post. She was understandably upset as he had sent back all the pictures of them. There was something about the way that she kept asking me through her wailing if she was ugly that made me curious and I made further enquiries regarding the content of these photos. She was a 6/10. Super chassis but a face a bit like a female version of the aul lad baddie in poltergeist. Apparently they were Polaroids of the intimate variety. Now she had my full attention. How was I supposed to be an honest broker and judge why he sent them back without me seeing them first? It was a safe assumption at this stage that she was looking for the ride and as a Gentleman, it would have been rude to refuse a woman who was clearly distressed. While she nipped across to her apartment to get the goods, I gave my flute a quick rinse in the sink. Once I had perused her documentation closely, I was happy to inform her that was not ugly and I would be delighted to see the real life version of what she had to offer. She banged like an outhouse door in a gale I can confirm. She also rode just about every other lad she came into contact with over the future months.
As the sole representative of the people of Stoke that I personally know, she gets the place a bit of kudos in my book.
El Puto Amo
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 7:04pm
LOLLOL
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

What do they be up too?

I worked with a bird from Stoke in the states years ago. Meet her only a few days beforehand when she called over to my gaff in floods of tears saying her boyfriend had dumped her by post. She was understandably upset as he had sent back all the pictures of them. There was something about the way that she kept asking me through her wailing if she was ugly that made me curious and I made further enquiries regarding the content of these photos. She was a 6/10. Super chassis but a face a bit like a female version of the aul lad baddie in poltergeist. Apparently they were Polaroids of the intimate variety. Now she had my full attention. How was I supposed to be an honest broker and judge why he sent them back without me seeing them first? It was a safe assumption at this stage that she was looking for the ride and as a Gentleman, it would have been rude to refuse a woman who was clearly distressed. While she nipped across to her apartment to get the goods, I gave my flute a quick rinse in the sink. Once I had perused her documentation closely, I was happy to inform her that was not ugly and I would be delighted to see the real life version of what she had to offer. She banged like an outhouse door in a gale I can confirm. She also rode just about every other lad she came into contact with over the future months.
As the sole representative of the people of Stoke that I personally know, she gets the place a bit of kudos in my book.

LOLLOLLOL Bet you were stoked to meet herClap
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 7:20pm

What do they be up too?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 7:29pm
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 7:32pm

What do they be up too?

As any gentleman would LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 7:42pm
Dumper her by post though. Jesus.

Did he pay for the air mail at least?
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 8:17pm

What do they be up too?

A high standard set early on for post of the year LOLLOLLOL
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 4:30am

What do they be up too?

Possibly the most romantic post ever on ybig. MCH ClapClap

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 3:38pm
I see Jermaine Pennant has been caught on the old sex camming circuit.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:22am
I'd say Pennant hasn't played behind a bigger set of tits than that since Andriy Voronin and Ryan Babel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
  Share Topic