You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

France - 28 May 2018 - travel & accommodation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 3:31pm
Played Australia and South Africa in 2009, nothing since. Don't see Limerick being picked ahead of Cork.
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Played Australia and South Africa in 2009, nothing since. Don't see Limerick being picked ahead of Cork.

Was it really that long ago Shocked
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 4:06pm
Booked a flight home this morning on the Tuesday morning at 6:00 for 44€ Ill be doing a day trip and back in work Tuesday morning.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 4:33pm
I see that hungry dirty coont o leary has doubled the flight price on the days surrounding the game, 30 each way most weekdays but the morning of the match 61 and same home on the tuesday
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

I see that hungry dirty coont o leary has doubled the flight price on the days surrounding the game, 30 each way most weekdays but the morning of the match 61 and same home on the tuesday

As have Aer Lingus, BA etc etc etc
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

As have Aer Lingus, BA etc etc etc
Just to catch a couple of hundred fans fckin coonts
cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 4:56pm
Yeah, what they all should be doing is after they sell their usual supply of cheap seats, then start releasing even more cheaper seats because there is a game on, and supply has risen.....that's how economics works is it???
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by cullenswood cullenswood wrote:

Yeah, what they all should be doing is after they sell their usual supply of cheap seats, then start releasing even more cheaper seats because there is a game on, and supply has risen.....that's how economics works is it???
Good man Confucius thats exactly it LOL, i am a super fan so maybe i will make a call to mick and plead my case, but riding the quare wan under the awful tower again will make up for any finacial loss i may incur
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 7:44am

I'm pretty sure it's an automated system. They sell a certain number of seats and the price goes up. 60 isn't even that bad anyway.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 12:31pm
Also, it's €29 return and over an hour on the bus from Beauvais, plus metro ticket to your destination on top of that.

CDG to Paris is €10.30 and about half an hour to the city centre.

It's worth remembering, is all.
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 6:02pm
Got Easyjet flight from CDG to Belfast on May 29th for 53 euro there. Planning to fly out on the Saturday and make long weekend of it, so it'll probably be from Dublin, nothing direct from Belfast on Saturday that I can see
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 6:28pm
Aer lingus coming in cheaper then Ryanair for this. And they fly to CDG which is a much handier airport. Accommodation in the city looks cheap too.
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's an automated system. They sell a certain number of seats and the price goes up. 60 isn't even that bad anyway.

Always my favourite complaint as if it's not an algorithm in 2018!!
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 8:15am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Aer lingus coming in cheaper then Ryanair for this. And they fly to CDG which is a much handier airport. Accommodation in the city looks cheap too.

Yea booked flight with them over the christmas , €120 return
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 10:12pm
Is there many booked up for this? Can’t really see anymore than 100/150 going to this. Booked myself. Just looking a place to stay now.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Is there many booked up for this? Can’t really see anymore than 100/150 going to this. Booked myself. Just looking a place to stay now.

I would expect a bit more than that but don't really know.

It could depend on the Nations League draw and other friendlies but otherwise fans could go 10-11 months without an away trip.  Note I'm assuming less than 100 going to Turkey all right.  
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 12:13am
Booked this earlier flights were 90 euro for Saturday to Tuesday.
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 1:36am
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

It been a Monday doesn’t help but I’d still imagine we’d have maybe 500ish maybe more depending on the nations league draw
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
  Share Topic