You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2018 PDC World Darts Championship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 11:39pm
Some great games in fairness tonight with exception for Wright vs Price which was pretty pathetic.
Wright actually cost me a decent wedge in a treble too
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 8:46am
It says a lot about Peter Wright that a man who looks and dresses like that is still the most boring and irrelevant player in the Premier League. He's one of those players that I just turn over when he comes on, bland and totally non-interesting.
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 9:02am
for all the gimmicks, wright has done very well and is a good player. though I think he has hit his ceiling, he can't compete with the likes of mvg and Anderson when they hit their top form whereas players lower down the rankings such as barney can raise their game at times and give them players a go.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 9:20am
I like Wright. Would probably class him as my favourite player on the circuit. Last night though he was horrendous (and still somehow should have won).

Another new set of darts being used last night which I would expect are in a bin somewhere in Dublin now. He had no control over them what so ever.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 9:21am
Not a fan of Wright, He's quite slow and his games are never exciting.

YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 9:28pm
Adrian Lewis suspended with immediate effect pending an investigation over incident during his match at the UK open qualifiers today
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Adrian Lewis suspended with immediate effect pending an investigation over incident during his match at the UK open qualifiers today
and this incident was.......
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 9:32pm
Saw on twitter that a bouncer had to step in between Lewis and the lad he was playing at the end of thr game
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 9:38pm

As You Were
Three in a row
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 8:58pm
Cracker of a game that between Wright and MVG
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 8:07pm
Anyone see the darts there on itv4, John Part beating Merv King
Just saw the last couple of legs. Some head on King, looked blootered
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Van Gerwen remains an underachiever
Only two world titles for a man who’s dominated the sport for several years now isn’t a great return
Thought he was complacent at times tonight, let Cross back into it instead of killing off the game

BUMP

Maybe a little early, but he always finds a way to lose the world title despite being the best player in the game 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 10:07pm
That Stuart Pyke commentating is insufferable. Ruining this game for me
I love beer gardens
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 10:16pm
This ain’t over yet.

Magic darts ClapClapClap

As You Were
Three in a row
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 10:26pm
It is now
I love beer gardens
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 10:36pm

Van Gerwen remains an underachiever
Only two world titles for a man who’s dominated the sport for several years now isn’t a great return
Thought he was complacent at times tonight, let Cross back into it instead of killing off the game

BUMP

Maybe a little early, but he always finds a way to lose the world title despite being the best player in the game 

Tend to agree! Has three mind. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 10:40pm
Yeah ‘twas 4 years ago when I wrote that initial post 
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2023 at 1:04am
Really enjoyed that final and delighted for Michael Smith too finally win the big one. MVG was outstanding on the run up too the final and really thought he'd have too much even if Smith brought his best game as Smith himself was lucky to make the final but I was wrong. 

Smith really answered the doubters and that unbelievable leg ending with the 9 darter will be shown for a long time too come 

Edited by Healy52003 - 04 Jan 2023 at 1:09am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic