You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Turkey Away in March

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 21>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

Yep, nice gesture. Would appear there won't be too many of us there... dreaming of the sun at the minute Beer

Not going to be very hot at all, 

Mid to high teens is tropical for a north Tyrone native. I remember as a student in the holylands, as soon as temperatures went in to double figures we had the sofa out in the garden with a box of cans
Sponsored Links

Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 4:25pm
Positively balmy for an East Tyrone native too LOL
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:31pm
Cant fault them on this but presumably there hasn't been more than 200 applications meaning that they're giving the 200 or so corporate freebies that we get for every away game to the travelling support.

Although no fees or handling to pay so they are clearly taking the hit on that, fair play.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:56pm
Those 200 tickets only apply to competitive games AFAIK.

It's a decent gesture.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 10:04pm
215 tickets applied for 
I know nothing :-)
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 3:55am
Yeah decent gesture. Credit where its due.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 9:27pm
Anyone who thinks the FAI are out of pocket for this are the same buckos who cleaned the local Centras out of 10 loaves of bread last Monday
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 9:40pm
Hungry people with a poor diet?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 3:01pm
They get 200 free tickets and that’s about how many will travel.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

As was mentioned, that's only for competitive games
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 4:04pm
Whats the pick pocketing situation like in Antalya?
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

As was mentioned, that's only for competitive games

I don't think it is as many as 200 free tickets per game.  

I think the FIFA rule is 200 Cat 1s + 5% capacity for the away team.  However my understanding is that all of these must be paid for.  

There are some free tickets which are VIP and they would normally be for the CEO and FAI board. I don't know what the rules are here if any. 

Of course football associations are free to do whatever deals they wish re free tickets.      
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Whats the pick pocketing situation like in Antalya?
It will double when we get there   
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 6:23pm
Email from EasyJet saying flight from Antalya to Manchester on the Sunday will take an extra 5 minutes
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 11:40pm
Heading to Kosovo week before with Defence Forces for 6 months so hope to make it from Pristina to Antalya on the Fri :) Good start to trip !
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 12:01am

Email from EasyJet saying flight from Antalya to Manchester on the Sunday will take an extra 5 minutes
email notification popped earlier on the top of the screen. All i could see was easyjet and time change...was fearing the worst for the connection from Manchester. 5 minutes was a releif
GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

email notification popped earlier on the top of the screen. All i could see was easyjet and time change...was fearing the worst for the connection from Manchester. 5 minutes was a releif
Aer lingus 20:35?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by GreenArmy! GreenArmy! wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Aer lingus 20:35?
Ryanair 22:00
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 21>
  Share Topic