Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CaoimhĂ­n Kelleher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 173>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 10:16am
jaysusLOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 10:34am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I'd say he will. Klopp doesn't seem that bothered about the domestic cups.
Can't see him starting a league game. Adrian has done OK despite a few kicking errors

He won't play. By then Alisson will be back in goal, and Adrian will be the domestic cup goalkeeper. 

I doubt we'll see Kelleher play for the first team again. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I'd say he will. Klopp doesn't seem that bothered about the domestic cups.
Can't see him starting a league game. Adrian has done OK despite a few kicking errors

He won't play. By then Alisson will be back in goal, and Adrian will be the domestic cup goalkeeper. 

I doubt we'll see Kelleher play for the first team again. 

Unfortunately I think this may well be the case. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 12:08am
Should just hang up his boots and call it a day
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 5:16am
Even if Kelleher don't play again this season, I'd imagine Adrian will go in search of first team football again next season leaving Caoimh as Liverpools permanent number two goalkeeper for the 20/21 season. This is where he gets the opportunity to get the experience to go in search of being a first choice goalkeeper for the following season. Hopefully he has learned his lesson and dosnt be falling of mopeds before pre season starts as his pre season wrist injury has cost him a season in his own development. 

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 27 Sep 2019 at 5:17am
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 5:44am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Even if Kelleher don't play again this season, I'd imagine Adrian will go in search of first team football again next season leaving Caoimh as Liverpools permanent number two goalkeeper for the 20/21 season. This is where he gets the opportunity to get the experience to go in search of being a first choice goalkeeper for the following season. Hopefully he has learned his lesson and dosnt be falling of mopeds before pre season starts as his pre season wrist injury has cost him a season in his own development. 

More likely would be Adrian leaves and Liverpool get another backup. He really should go out on loan or move to another club. I don't think Pool will ever give him a starting role unless he proves himself elsewhere. But he's probably living a great life being apart of a CL winning squad. 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 7:26am
Worth remembering that Liverpool also have Grabara, who is rated, and who is getting first team football this season which will help his development so I'd think a loan move eventually would be best for Kelleher.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 11:24am
Kelleher is 21 in November, he needs to get out on loan and play week in week out.

Playing 30 or 40 games for a League 1 club or a middle of the road SPL club would be far better for his development than sitting on the bench for Liverpool.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 11:31am
You think of the Joe Hart’s of the world who built on their reputation while on loan. it can be a good move.

I also don’t believe if Adrian left that would automatically promote CK.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 11:40am
There is absolutely no way that Liverpool would have Kellegher at number 2.

He's nowhere near the standard yet - Adrian has done an excellent job covering for Alisson.

Klopp saying in the presser that if he didn't have Adrian - he's still play an injured Alisson! tongue cheek comment none the less.

Kellegher needs to go out on loan and prove himself.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 11:44am
O'Hara is number 1 at Burton now (granted he's 23) but still after playing last season at Macclesfield he's after moving up a division so his career is definitely on the up.

I have no doubt Kelleher and Travers would find decent clubs to aid their development if they seeked an opportunity to go out on loan.

It'll be interesting certainly come next summer as to what will happen.
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 3:19pm
Agree that loan either second half of this season or full season next year is the next step for him to prove himself. Delighted he’s been involved w Liverpool first team though and got the debut and played pretty well. Adrian’s contract is until end of 20/21 season, id rather see kelleher go on loan next year to a championship or SPL level club than sit on the bench and play the odd cup game
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 8:51am
He will start tonight against Arsenal.

This will be a good test for him.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 9:31am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

He will start tonight against Arsenal.

This will be a good test for him.
Good to see him getting a chance in a meaningful game.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 7:59pm
could he do anything about the first 2 goals?? just tuned in ere
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by mully_85 mully_85 wrote:

could he do anything about the first 2 goals?? just tuned in ere

First was off side but parried it straight to the striker. 
The second he should have saved.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 8:01pm
First one not great from him. Second one is awful. Not sure what he's trying to do with the second one.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 173>
  Share Topic