You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CaoimhĂ­n Kelleher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 171>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2023 at 8:21pm
I'd imagine it will be another season of just Carabao Cup football if he ends up staying. Klopp has been very clear about Kelleher's role at the club and that's unlikely to change - if it's a competition they actually care about and Alisson is fit, Kelleher won't be playing.
Sponsored Links

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2023 at 8:57pm
Looks like Liverpool are going to have nothing at all to play for on the last day of the season. It's 16 months now since Kelleher played a league game for them so will be interesting to see if he gets a (final?) run out for them.
TheNumber6 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNumber6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2023 at 10:29pm
Carabao Kev is in a fair predicament. Liverpool likely to price him out of a move, and another year as a No2 will mean that he’ll be 25yrs old and only 30-40 senior games behind him … 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2023 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by TheNumber6 TheNumber6 wrote:

Carabao Kev is in a fair predicament. Liverpool likely to price him out of a move, and another year as a No2 will mean that he’ll be 25yrs old and only 30-40 senior games behind him … 

If he wants to leave then Liverpool won't price him out of a move. They'll tell him how much they want for him, his agent will need to find a club to match it and the club won't be unrealistic. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2023 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by TheNumber6 TheNumber6 wrote:

Is anyone going to pay him what Liverpool are paying him? 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 7:54am
He's on 10k a week apparently, if he leaves Liverpool and goes to another club - he will probably earn 4 times that at least. 
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 7:58am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

He's on 10k a week apparently, if he leaves Liverpool and goes to another club - he will probably earn 4 times that at least. 

Think he was on that before renewing. 32k I think 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Greener92 Greener92 wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Think he was on that before renewing. 32k I think 

And that's the thing. He probably only makes that kind of money if he goes to another PL team as the number 1 and even that would not be certain at all (Bazunu only makes 22k a week i think). So if something big comes along then he should jump at it. 
But if he is having to take a drop in salary to make the move and espeically dropping down, you can't really begrudge him too much for not forcing a move. 

I do think it's time so hopefully something transpires 

Edited by t_rAndy - 26 May 2023 at 9:32am
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 11:23am
Rumour has it CK starting today 
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 11:52am

Interesting live score has Bazunu and Allison down to start - whatever merit that carries.
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 12:01pm

That’s strange, team not announced until an hour before. Predicted lineup maybe?
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by VanBosch VanBosch wrote:

Interesting live score has Bazunu and Allison down to start - whatever merit that carries.
That's just a predicted lineup 
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 2:26pm
It would be great for him to get a game, but I don't think Klopp is that sentimental, he'll want to win regardless of it being a dead rubber.
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 3:17pm

That’s strange, team not announced until an hour before. Predicted lineup maybe?

Sorry - should have added thats their predicted lineup. 
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 3:32pm
Gets his start.
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by VanBosch VanBosch wrote:

Sorry - should have added thats their predicted lineup. 

And they were wrong on both counts.
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 3:58pm
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 5:00pm
Should have saved that second goal - didn't see the first one he conceded.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 171>
  Share Topic