You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Caoimhín Kelleher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 171>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 9:54am
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Best keeper in the world according to some liverpool heads 😀😀😀

Now Tyler saying he was too cold ha ha 
. Still think he is. Show me a keeper who hasn’t had a bad day. 

All keepers have bad days but I never believed him to be the best keeper in the world.  

City Bayern and Atletico all have better keepers imo. 

Don’t agree there tbh. Last 18 months, Allison comfortably the best in the world. 

Oblak the best keeper in the world, and Neuer has been excellent the last 18 months
Would put Allison ahead of Ederson though

Oblak great traditional goalkeeper, no where near as good distribution and on the ball as Allison. In terms of all round attributes and composure I’d have Allison. 
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 12:01pm
Top 3 would be Neuer, Oblak and Ter Stegen.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 12:07pm
John oshea is the best goalkeeper that ever lived, played in goal at the highest level and never conceded a goal. 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Top 3 would be Neuer, Oblak and Ter Stegen.

Alisson would be in the top 3 for goalkeeper who start attacks and comfortable with ball at feet:
Ter stegen, Neuer and Alisson. Emerson would be #4

For the traditional keeper Oblak leads the way. Yer man from Leipzig is very good - Gulasci.

planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 11:49pm
Best performing Liverpool keeper atm, often the motm when he's played. 

I recognise that he was apparantly injured at the weekend, but Alisson clearly hadn't recovered from his illness in time for the team's last game. And you need everyone at 100% to face City, it's not a game for passengers. He's made a number of errors over the past few weeks, so the errors at the weekend were not a one off. 

Kelleher has now given Klopp a dilemma. Stick with an experienced goalkeeper who isn't in good form, or go with a keeper who never lets him, or the team down. It's not a straight choice between Alisson and San Miguel anymore. 
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

I recognise that he was apparantly injured at the weekend, but Alisson clearly hadn't recovered from his illness in time for the team's last game. And you need everyone at 100% to face City, it's not a game for passengers. He's made a number of errors over the past few weeks, so the errors at the weekend were not a one off. 

Kelleher has now given Klopp a dilemma. Stick with an experienced goalkeeper who isn't in good form, or go with a keeper who never lets him, or the team down. It's not a straight choice between Alisson and San Miguel anymore. 

Laughable post considering the form Alisson has been in for Liverpool over the past 2/3 seasons....of course he’s gonna stick with alisson if he’s fit.kelleher hasn’t given Kloop any dilemma...alissons no.1...kelleher is no.2.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 12:25am
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

EmbarrassedLOL
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

Laughable post considering the form Alisson has been in for Liverpool over the past 2/3 seasons....of course he’s gonna stick with alisson if he’s fit.kelleher hasn’t given Kloop any dilemma...alissons no.1...kelleher is no.2.

Next mistake in his next game. That's at least 4 recent games where he has been responsible for the result. 6 if you count errors in other games. Klopp has a real dilemma. He can't have his keeper costing him games every week.

Don't know what Kelleher is injured with, but whatever it is, he better recover soon, because he's going to be needed for club and country. 
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 6:17pm
Again pointing to Collins like pray Kelleher is fit for at least next weekend could he be carrying an injury at any possible worse time then this. 😭
Klopp will be thinking about it regarding Alisson now that today was calamitous again.
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 6:19pm
jesus lads ye can't be serious on Alisson ? LOL
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 6:39pm
What that he might play his 2nd choice keeper who has played well when called upon if his 1st choice continues making mistakes his howlers the last 2 games are nearly worse then anything Adrian was doing.

What’s so radical about this. I’m not saying Kelleher will overtake him as first choice indefinitely that would be deluded. I’m saying he might just drop him for a few games to wake him up.Even if he doesn’t it’s just no harm he’s fit if nothing else give Klopp the dilemma.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2021 at 10:33am
Kelleher is injured anyway!
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2021 at 6:47pm
Back on the bench tonight.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 4:52pm
Not on the bench this evening - back to third choice then or a new injury?
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 8:36am
Tragic news about Alisson's father RIP.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 8:40am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Tragic news about Alisson's father RIP.

Jose Becker, 57, had been swimming at a dam on his property near the town of Rincao do Inferno and was declared missing around 5 p.m. local time on Wednesday.

The Fire Department of Cacapava do Sul sent a team to assist in the search, and it located the body at 11:59 p.m., authorities told ESPN Brazil. No foul play was suspected.

Alisson joined Liverpool in 2018 from Romaand was voted FIFA Best Men's Goalkeeper in 2019. His younger brother Muriel is a goalkeeper for Brazilian side Fluminense.

Internacional, whom both brothers played for, tweeted their condolences.

"It is with great sadness that we received the news of Jose Agostinho Becker's death, the father of our ex-goalkeepers Alisson and Muriel," the club said.

Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 11:38am
don’t know if he’ll get home but if he does you’d imagine Kelleher would get a few games between travelling and quarantine then .Especially as Liverpool’s season is more or less done bar Europe. Can’t see Liverpool having an issue with him going home . Tragic for poor Allison . Rip
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 6:47pm
Tragic situation for Alisson anyone’s worse nightmare. 

As for Kelleher he hasn’t been fit the last few weeks you’d wonder what’s the bloody issue with him. 

Hopefully he will be and he will play if Allison can’t for the few weeks. Would be an awful pity for him if he can’t now and for Ireland’s sake as I think this fella is the way to go myself for us long term and even near term.

Edited by kevin100 - 25 Feb 2021 at 6:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 171>
  Share Topic