Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester derby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Could be 5/6 already. City with 3/4 massive players on the bench also. It is amazing how poor this United team are. Smalling starting Defence being torn asunder. Only tactic seems to be to punt it in the direction of Lukaku. Even most of those are over hit by 10-20 yards. The biggest question today is which player or players will be destroyed post match as the manager throws more of them under the bus. I'm guessing Pogba and Smalling

Ooops LOL
Sponsored Links

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 7:58pm
Today couldn't have gone much better. 

A bloodless, non-event of a bore draw for us and the petrodollars get drawn into their Vietnam.

Thank you Manchester United!
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Could be 5/6 already. City with 3/4 massive players on the bench also. It is amazing how poor this United team are. Smalling starting Defence being torn asunder. Only tactic seems to be to punt it in the direction of Lukaku. Even most of those are over hit by 10-20 yards. The biggest question today is which player or players will be destroyed post match as the manager throws more of them under the bus. I'm guessing Pogba and Smalling

Ooops LOL

Whoops
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 7:59pm
Thought Sanchez was immense in the second half for United. Catalyst for the come back imo
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 8:03pm
How did the ref not give a peno against Ashley Young. Ref was poor all game.

Sterling could still be playing that game tomorrow and still won't have scored.

Unreal save from Aguero's header by De Gea. Add that to the list of points he has single-handedly won for United.

Great game for the neutral.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 8:15pm
Man City the best team in the world
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 9:27pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 10:12pm
How does Martin Atkinson get away with it ? He has been abysmal for years. I'm sure he knows the rule book backwards but doesn't have a clue about the game.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 12:10am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Game over already United just need 5o make sure don't concede anymore.

United have some amount of deadwood still in their squad that need to be shown the door if going to be serious contenders

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 10:28am
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 10:57am
Not only were Utd outplayed in the first half ,they were completely out worked. Some disgraceful performances with little or no effort
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 10:59am

Thought Sanchez was immense in the second half for United. Catalyst for the come back imo

Grabbed the game by the scruff. Made all the goals from nothing
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 10:59am
It was a great win for Man U fans and a kick in the nuts for City.
However that kick in the nuts will justify City buying big in the summer.

They are obviously the best team in England by a long distance but to compete with the best in Europe they need 2/3 more players.

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 11:03am
While obviously it’s a great result, and the manner in which the game was won makes it more enjoyable, I still think some of the celebrations are over the top. This city team are still most likely to finish the season with a double figure lead, which I’m sure they will care more about than one result. Lot of work still needed on this United team

Edited by HuntysCousin - 08 Apr 2018 at 11:04am
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Game over already United just need 5o make sure don't concede anymore.

United have some amount of deadwood still in their squad that need to be shown the door if going to be serious contenders

Good they proved me wrong in the 2nd half but No one seen that 2nd half coming. Why can't they play like thst for the full 90

Still stand by 2nd point I made too this current United squad not good enough to sustain a serious challenge for the league as city have upped the standard needed and will strengthen in the summer again

Edited by ringerbell - 08 Apr 2018 at 12:56pm
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

While obviously it’s a great result, and the manner in which the game was won makes it more enjoyable, I still think some of the celebrations are over the top. This city team are still most likely to finish the season with a double figure lead, which I’m sure they will care more about than one result. Lot of work still needed on this United team

It's been a long season for United fans, a comeback win when we look dead and buried at half time is well worth celebrating. The City fans crying after the game made it even sweeter.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 1:17pm
Anyone seen Baggio LOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 1:39pm

Anyone seen Baggio LOL
City get their holes handed to them in back to back games and Superfan goes missing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
  Share Topic