27 [11.59%]
4 [1.72%]
11 [4.72%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Random , but I'd imagine that the whole Stephen Kenny to take over is still a go despite the whole board and management structure potentially changing

Contracts will have been signed I imagine

But what would be the legal side of those if they were signed by people no longer in position could that become null in void?

You sign contracts with an org not a person in this case.  Think about it logically for a few minutes. 

By the way how is it random or are you just doing what an awful lot of younger people do nowadays and use that word inappropriately a bit like Jamie redknapp and literally. 

Well the FAI haven't really followed much logic it seems for the last while so it felt appropriate to ask.

Logically I know it is signed with the Organisation, but it has been known with clubs for example that when a new board came in they changed managers.

Though I'll agree using random probably wasn't necessary
Sponsored Links

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 4:39pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 4:41pm

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Random , but I'd imagine that the whole Stephen Kenny to take over is still a go despite the whole board and management structure potentially changing

Contracts will have been signed I imagine

But what would be the legal side of those if they were signed by people no longer in position could that become null in void?

You sign contracts with an org not a person in this case.  Think about it logically for a few minutes. 

By the way how is it random or are you just doing what an awful lot of younger people do nowadays and use that word inappropriately a bit like Jamie redknapp and literally. 

Well the FAI haven't really followed much logic it seems for the last while so it felt appropriate to ask.

Logically I know it is signed with the Organisation, but it has been known with clubs for example that when a new board came in they changed managers.

Though I'll agree using random probably wasn't necessary

A new board could come in and not give s kenny the job but they would have to either re-negotiate the contract or pay him off and use money that could be used elsewhere.   Not exactly a good start for a new board. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

What if the football association of Ireland became the Irish Football Federation, a new entity to govern football in this country. 

Having spent the last 7 years laughing at Rangers now known as Sevco The Tribute Act or Olly I know a little about new entities.
All Staff the entity can have their contracts  chuted into the new company or they can leave should they wish and take up employment elsewhere Kyle Lafferty  Alan McGregor took this route.
This means Kenny can either leave with no compensation been paid to  FAI   or  new entity 
He can move to new entity or not if he doesn't like the terms. He holds all the cards as do all employees in this situation.

All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 484950
  Share Topic