You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark Away Ticket Thread - NO TOUTING

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 124>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:20am
Originally posted by PanamaHat PanamaHat wrote:

Lads, does anyone know IF one has access to a Danish Fan Club account is he or she pretty much guaranteed a ticket Monday morning for the home end?
Season ticket holders in Denmark don't have tickets for this but will have the pre-sale code Monday morning.

Yes I'd imagine so! They have closed down the fan membership to ensure current members are guaranteed tickets.

Anything left goes in to a pre-sale for anyone who has bought a Danish ticket this campaign. If anything is left after that it goes to general sale.

P.S. You're entitled to buy 5 tickets in that Monday pre-sale. If you aren't using all 5, I would happily take one off you as I'm sure others would Smile
Sponsored Links

belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Ah here the back of my rag says a DBU source said they had about 2,000 fans in Stockholm for a Euro 2016 play-off! and wait for it this was a very big away support by Danish standards!

Saw on Google they brought 4,000 to Stockholm for a qualifier in 2009. Either way, doesn't look like they'll be needing 4,000 tickets for a Tuesday night in Dublin.......
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:57am
Away portal is open, closes Monday at 5pm. 
PanamaHat View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanamaHat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Lads, does anyone know IF one has access to a Danish Fan Club account is he or she pretty much guaranteed a ticket Monday morning for the home end?
Season ticket holders in Denmark don't have tickets for this but will have the pre-sale code Monday morning.

Yes I'd imagine so! They have closed down the fan membership to ensure current members are guaranteed tickets.

Anything left goes in to a pre-sale for anyone who has bought a Danish ticket this campaign. If anything is left after that it goes to general sale.

P.S. You're entitled to buy 5 tickets in that Monday pre-sale. If you aren't using all 5, I would happily take one off you as I'm sure others would Smile

Thats positive.

Are you sure it's 5 per membership? I've been told it's 1 per membership plus 4 if you have 3 memberships. 
I have a full allocation at the moment, but if that changes(which it likely will- peoples flights not booked etc), your on the list. Can you PM me so I don't forget ya.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:07pm
Can I get in on some of that action too?!!
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Glen87 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glen87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:11pm
+2 (if possible in on that too)
bear View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:15pm
Keep me in mind also, thanks!
"You cannot afford to rely on history, you have to make it" - Martin O'Neill
PanamaHat View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanamaHat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Can I get in on some of that action too?!!

Sure but behind belt. PM me Emmanuel.
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:17pm
Premium

General Admission- Higher Value

General Admission - Lower Value

Which do you think would be the most commonly picked?
Danger here, OH NO
ShaneH10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaneH10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

Away portal is open, closes Monday at 5pm

Never will understand why they keep it open this long. If people are going, they will surely apply today or tomorrow Confused
The Green Werewolf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Green Werewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:24pm
viagogo already selling away end tickets for €320 a pop excluding fees, which will probably be another €200+ . Extortionate Yes but I'd like to know how these creeps can block book an away section before actual fans even get a chance to buy..?

If the allocation rumours are true looks like i'll be home ending it for this one

Away days brighten the North Stand, Our football friends from foreign lands. They'd nudge eachother with their hands - "Wow these really are the worlds best fans"
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:28pm

Thats positive.

Are you sure it's 5 per membership? I've been told it's 1 per membership plus 4 if you have 3 memberships. 
I have a full allocation at the moment, but if that changes(which it likely will- peoples flights not booked etc), your on the list. Can you PM me so I don't forget ya.

Yes DFB website itself states "as a loyalty fan you will be able to buy four extra tickets in addition to your current loyalty product" so sounds like 5 to me. It's in Danish but Chrome will translate it for you.

Cheers for that - remember the name!. LOL
Glen87 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glen87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Premium

I was wondering myself - I would have picked "any option" if there was an option for it
PanamaHat View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanamaHat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:37pm

Thats positive.

Yes DFB website itself states "as a loyalty fan you will be able to buy four extra tickets in addition to your current loyalty product" so sounds like 5 to me. It's in Danish but Chrome will translate it for you.

Cheers for that - remember the name!. LOL

Can you link me to that page there? Very important as I'll need to top up Scandinavian visa card if you are correct so I can try and nab 15 tickets.
For the specific playoff ticket article it states if you have 3 memberships the total you can buy is 3 plus 4. 

brendy_éire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:43pm

Premium

Lower.  Though there will be more of them too.

The higher value ones (usually 200) will be more in the centre of the stand, near the halfway line.  Lower will almost certainly be behind the a goal.
City Till I Die
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by brendy_éire brendy_éire wrote:

Premium

The higher value ones (usually 200) will be more in the centre of the stand, near the halfway line.  Lower will almost certainly be behind the a goal.

Are the away fans not allways together not dotted around the ground?
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:59pm
Those buying home end tickets like myself, Are you chancing sticking down your Irish address or is it too risky with what happened with Wales? Would we be better off getting them sent to our hotel?
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

Originally posted by brendy_éire brendy_éire wrote:

Premium

Are the away fans not allways together not dotted around the ground?
There's two sections. One section (usually along touchline) for Abbey, complimentary & higher CAT tickets and one section for the standard away supporters (usually behind a goal).

Edited by colemanY2K - 19 Oct 2017 at 1:00pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 124>
  Share Topic