You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark Away Ticket Thread - NO TOUTING

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 124>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Gill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:01am
Originally posted by moanermufc moanermufc wrote:

I was on that '80 man waiting list' in Cardiff; have a feeling I'll be falling short for this one as well

There won't be anywhere near the demand as Wales. For Wales you'd a combination of lots of time to plan, cheap travel options and non-expensive place to visit. Lots won't go to 2 aways in 4 weeks, transport is already €250+ and Denmark is fairly expensive
Sponsored Links

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:31am
Are the Danes really not expected to sell out their home end? I presume soccer is their main sport
Do they really not give a sh*t about international football?
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:35am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Are the Danes really not expected to sell out their home end? I presume soccer is their main sport

Handball is pretty big over there too. Still, I expect them to sell this one out.
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Handball is pretty big over there too. Still, I expect them to sell this one out.

Thierry Henry a Legend there so
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Thierry Henry a Legend there so

brendy_éire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Glen87 Glen87 wrote:

No I’m trying to register for it and getting nothing emailed back to me. Surely the system would be automatic?

I'd normally discourage calls to the office, but looks like that's what you should do and see if they can sort it.
City Till I Die
Glen87 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glen87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:07am
Originally posted by brendy_éire brendy_éire wrote:

Originally posted by Glen87 Glen87 wrote:

No I’m trying to register for it and getting nothing emailed back to me. Surely the system would be automatic?

I'd normally discourage calls to the office, but looks like that's what you should do and see if they can sort it.

It is soul destroying trying to get through to the office - Everyone's line goes to voicemail. Dont get me wrong I appreciate they must be busy without me ringing with trivial problems but when there is no response from any medium of contact (phone or email) for the past 3 weeks its poor form.
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:30am
I don't think the Danes will be having a general sale for their tickets anyway if people were planning on trying it for tickets.
They've closed down Fan membership this morning (which got you into their pre-sale) due to the demand. I had just got access to a Danish number and was about to sign up for it - you needed the Danish number to get a verification code to sign up.

The Green Werewolf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Green Werewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:41am
How much we talking for standard away ticket? 
Away days brighten the North Stand, Our football friends from foreign lands. They'd nudge eachother with their hands - "Wow these really are the worlds best fans"
BrenC View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrenC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:42am
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

I don't think the Danes will be having a general sale for their tickets anyway if people were planning on trying it for tickets.
They've closed down Fan membership this morning (which got you into their pre-sale) due to the demand. I had just got access to a Danish number and was about to sign up for it - you needed the Danish number to get a verification code to sign up.

They have 2 different presales before general sale on 27th.  Can't see any of their tickets making it to general sale.  

Edited by BrenC - 19 Oct 2017 at 10:43am
Team Emmet
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:43am
Star saying this morning 1900 tickets is all Danes will give plus 200 Vip’s . They expect to sell out home game and are not expecting a big travelling support to travel to Dublin.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:48am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Star saying this morning 1900 tickets is all Danes will give plus 200 Vip’s . They expect to sell out home game and are not expecting a big travelling support to travel to Dublin.

Apparently the Danes were shocked by the price of flights to Dublin. There away portal is open so unless they get a surge in applications for the Dublin game they won't need or want more than the 2000 or so they have.   Wonder could thousands of paddies apply for Dublin tickets on their portal [
I know nothing :-)
PanamaHat View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanamaHat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:57am
Lads, does anyone know IF one has access to a Danish Fan Club account is he or she pretty much guaranteed a ticket Monday morning for the home end?
Season ticket holders in Denmark don't have tickets for this but will have the pre-sale code Monday morning.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:58am
Can't see why they would be shocked. Yesterday indirect flights with a stop in stansted were under €70 return which incidentally indicates the demand isn't there.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:02am
1900 tickets would be enough to satisfy everyone with two or more aways and a season ticket if a loyalty system was in in place

A loyalty scheme, similar to England Scotland, Wales and north would be fair and transparent
conord97 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conord97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:05am
Anyone have a link to Denmark game in away portal ?
"The nation holds its breath"
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:05am
It isn't open yet
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:13am
Ah here the back of my rag says a DBU source said they had about 2,000 fans in Stockholm for a Euro 2016 play-off! and wait for it this was a very big away support by Danish standards!
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 124>
  Share Topic