You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 158>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 11:24pm
Yeah, the bigger concern is a delayed flight.

But anyway, even with a four hour delay, I'd probably still make kick off.
Sponsored Links

irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 5:25am
Booked sas. Out Thursday,  back Sunday. 140 quid
Here we go again
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 5:30am
Anyone know where does Christmas tuborg there in the summer? Rossieman and I can’t wait to get back for it

Heading Wednesday - get in early and often
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 5:32am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

If you don't mind landing 15:35 (5h10m before kick off), Norwegian flights are still reasonably cheap (€50).

Booked that much but no flight home yet.

I have great admiration for all on this route to see our football team play at the moment in the same place we had two stalemates in the last 12 months Clap
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 10:11am
all booked up for this also. Cork - Stansted - Copenhagen and same return Friday to Sunday . about 110 return 
forza trapp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forza trapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 12:20pm
Just booked a flight on the 6th direct to Copenhagen with Ryanair @ €42. Will keep a eye on return flight over next while.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 12:24pm
Booked from London for £40 with easyjet. 
PaConnors View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaConnors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 1:19pm
Would it be difficult get tickets for this with no previous aways? Three years of ST is only record I have.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by PaConnors PaConnors wrote:

Would it be difficult get tickets for this with no previous aways? Three years of ST is only record I have.

its hard to know to be honest, decent time of the year and its a Friday against Copenhagen fatigue probably somewhere between Aahaus and play off demand

If you are an independent you need to apply through fans direct - see the earlier thread

Edited by Newryrep - 03 Dec 2018 at 1:35pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

its hard to know to be honest, decent time of the year and its a Friday against Copenhagen fatigue probably somewhere between Aahaus and play off demand

If you are an independent you need to apply through fans direct - see the earlier thread
If it was anyone else other than denmark it might be a struggle but I don't think there'll be huge demand for it. Maybe 1.5k to 2k ?? Price of accommodation in Copenhagen that weekend is mental 

I could imagine the Danes offering the fai the whole back end though. They didn't last time but that's a play-off and a different set of circumstances. It'll be a hard sell for them for the third time in 18 months 

Edited by wanderer - 03 Dec 2018 at 2:21pm
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

If it was anyone else other than denmark it might be a struggle but I don't think there'll be huge demand for it. Maybe 1.5k to 2k ?? Price of accommodation in Copenhagen that weekend is mental 

I could imagine the Danes offering the fai the whole back end though. They didn't last time but that's a play-off and a different set of circumstances. It'll be a hard sell for them for the third time in 18 months 

yeah forgot about that
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 2:52pm

Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

yeah forgot about that

I've been looking around and most places are at least €250-300 so add at least another 150 or more for flights.
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 10:41pm
Just booked my flights via Gatwick. Cheap as chips
Danger here, OH NO
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 11:36pm
The choice of accommodation in Copenhagen really is desperate. Its literally pick the nicest sh*thole. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 8:38am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

The choice of accommodation in Copenhagen really is desperate. Its literally pick the nicest sh*thole. 

you're not wrong Sham. stayed in Mercur last time and changing it for this trip to Urban House Copenhagen by MEININGER. bit of a up market hostel but has a decent bar and is close to Kennedy's pub 
RobsYourUncle View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsYourUncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 1:09pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2020_qualifying_Group_D

I know we were pretty certain on this already but for whatever it's worth Wikipedia has Denmark's home games listed for Copenhagen. Nothing for Switzerland or Gibraltar's home games yet.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by RobsYourUncle RobsYourUncle wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2020_qualifying_Group_D

I know we were pretty certain on this already but for whatever it's worth Wikipedia has Denmark's home games listed for Copenhagen. Nothing for Switzerland or Gibraltar's home games yet.

Anybody can make an edit to a Wikipedia page !
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 2:09pm
You'd imagine they will be playing there considering that it's one of the host cities for 2020
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 158>
  Share Topic