Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 158>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sipod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by IrishLegend7 IrishLegend7 wrote:

Looking for 1 ticket lads

Are you still looking ?
Block 114
First Game : v Greece April 2000

Gabrieléire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 7:31pm

Nice Wanderer the Problem for me on Aways is I Always stick to one bar and never see anywhere else I hope it ain't the case this weekend. 

We will aim for two bars this time

Let’s make it 3 lads AND do a city tour. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 10:02pm
Relegation party this weekend now. Starting on the 13:10 flight to Hamburg tomorrow 💃

O’NEILL OUT. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Relegation party this weekend now. Starting on the 13:10 flight to Hamburg tomorrow 💃

O’NEILL OUT. 
Looking forward to it, the party that is not the football. See yous in Hamburg Sunday 
ciarand98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ciarand98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 10:20pm
I have one spare for in Aarhus on monday if you still need 
ciarand98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ciarand98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 10:24pm
I have a spare if you still need 
Scamper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 11:05pm
Anybody on the Hamburg flight tomorrow and going to Aarhus straight away tomorrow night?

Edited by Scamper - 16 Nov 2018 at 11:05pm
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 11:37pm
flying into Copenhagen tomorrow then straight to Aarhus for the dead rubber party
gmfc90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 9:12am
Seems to be a half decent amount at Dublin Airport

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 2:44pm
AirBrau very quiet. 
No other irish by the looks of it from Munich to Copenhagen 
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 5:37pm
Couple of nights in Hamburg driving up Monday

Have 1 spare
Denis Vahey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Vahey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 8:21pm
Well lads, I'm going to be taking portraits for my 'Green Army' series outside 'The Old Irish Pub' in Aarhus. If I'm not there or you can't find me I'll be very close by as there's a cathedral and another beautiful looking building all in the square in front of the pub. I'll be easy to spot with the camera and large light and just pop over to me. I'll be there between 1-3pm on Monday.  
Fr Fintan Stack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fr Fintan Stack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 1:34am
Lads, for anyone who travelled over with Ryanair, how did you get on with the new baggage policy? Reckon I'd get away with a gym bag without having priority or any of them add ons?
tumblr_o987lwB0np1vthlfbo1_500.gif

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 2:11am
Originally posted by Fr Fintan Stack Fr Fintan Stack wrote:

Lads, for anyone who travelled over with Ryanair, how did you get on with the new baggage policy? Reckon I'd get away with a gym bag without having priority or any of them add ons?

I tried to get on with a gym bag but I was ashamed and disgusted. We tried to think what would be acceptable on God’s green earth. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 4:31am
Originally posted by Denis Vahey Denis Vahey wrote:

Well lads, I'm going to be taking portraits for my 'Green Army' series outside 'The Old Irish Pub' in Aarhus. If I'm not there or you can't find me I'll be very close by as there's a cathedral and another beautiful looking building all in the square in front of the pub. I'll be easy to spot with the camera and large light and just pop over to me. I'll be there between 1-3pm on Monday.  

Fair play Denis hope you get plenty of takers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 6:36am
not many travelling this morning if the airport is anything to go by

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 7:15am

I would say most seemed to spend the Saturday night in Hamburg , goodness knows what you could do there on a Saturday night Tongue

I did hear the flower market was very good .

Edited by Claret Murph - 18 Nov 2018 at 7:16am
cardwizzard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 7:36am

Not me either. Fecking missed the flight Embarrassed

Blessed those flights to aarhus are on tomorrow or would have being total disaster. Although it still fecks up hotel etc
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 158>