You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 158>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ciaran26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 11:22am
Originally posted by wcbgav89 wcbgav89 wrote:

Hi all, family event has ruled me out of Denmark away so have two tickets I've purchased that are free if anyone needs one. Pm if interested, thanks!

Hi, for some reason it doesn't allow me to send you a pm. If these are still available I will definitely take them. - Finally got through to the ticket office!

Edited by ciaran26 - 28 May 2019 at 1:58pm
Sponsored Links

Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 11:33am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

fans turning on other fans because they are contacting a department in a business during working hours about the subject of their roles is absolutely laughable.

If they are that busy how hard would it be to put an out of office on to advise that phone lines will be manned between X and Y like any normal business? No, fans are the issue here

Not turning on anyone, just pointing out how pointless it is to ring them two days running, what extra info are they going to have on the second day compared to the first? I've no issue with lads ringing who have a genuine reason but nobody needs to ring two days running.

They're clearly snowed under, hassling them doesn't help anything.

It isn't pointless if everyone on here says 100% applicants got sorted, yet they have no email or invoice with 2 weeks until the game.

They have every right to expect the phone to be answered
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

fans turning on other fans because they are contacting a department in a business during working hours about the subject of their roles is absolutely laughable.

If they are that busy how hard would it be to put an out of office on to advise that phone lines will be manned between X and Y like any normal business? No, fans are the issue here

Not turning on anyone, just pointing out how pointless it is to ring them two days running, what extra info are they going to have on the second day compared to the first? I've no issue with lads ringing who have a genuine reason but nobody needs to ring two days running.

It isn't pointless if everyone on here says 100% applicants got sorted, yet they have no email or invoice with 2 weeks until the game.

They have every right to expect the phone to be answered

There was an u17 tournament on the last two weeks that took priority 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 12:00pm
Nobody is saying it isn't priority, I just think having a go at people wanting to get a ticket isn't needed. Its easy to sit here with a ticket already paid for criticising others.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 12:05pm
Do we have any sane supporters?
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Yeah and they don't post on YBIG
Danger here, OH NO
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 12:11pm

Probably somewhere. We must be the only fan base that criticises people phoning a ticket phone number though.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 12:21pm

Isn’t that merchant banker vaggio one Wink
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 12:26pm

You actually phrased it as such. 

Don’t Ring back FfS let them do
Their jobs.   

Not exactly just pointing out how pointless it is to ring two days on the trot.  You then followed up with a threat to suspend someone using your mod powers.  

Edited by Baldrick - 21 May 2019 at 12:26pm
AKA pedantic kunt
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 12:29pm
Nvidic is the new rolo
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Nvidic is the new rolo

They really shouldn’t have missed the BSM Mod induction course. 

AKA pedantic kunt
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 12:33pm

I like him as a player alright, I still think he a raw talent, if he gets over the ego he quite obviously has and listens to the greatest manager to ever grace the planet since Juanma Lillo then I think he'll go to the next level
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I like him as a player alright, I still think he a raw talent, if he gets over the ego he quite obviously has and listens to the greatest manager to ever grace the planet since Juanma Lillo then I think he'll go to the next level

Did he ring the ticket office though and die he get a ticket for Denmark. Is he signed up to
The mandate or is he in class of 88
AKA pedantic kunt
NewWex View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewWex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 12:35pm
i have a spare ticket, one of my mates cant make it.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 12:43pm

Nvidic is the new rolo

LOL
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 12:45pm
Edit - getting rid of this, ring away ladsThumbs Up

Edited by nvidic - 21 May 2019 at 1:16pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Nvidic is the new rolo

They really shouldn’t have missed the BSM Mod induction course. 

LOLLOL
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 1:05pm
We all need to calm down. Mass riots in the away end next month won't help the lads on their wat to Euro2020.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 158>
  Share Topic