Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 158>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bogumit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 3:28pm

Don't ring back tomorrow ffs, leave them to do their jobs

Is this a piss take? We have every right to ring and ask about tickets

Girl I spoke to today was lovely. Had no issues with any of my questions and seemed happy to help.

You need to get a grip nvidic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Bogumit Bogumit wrote:

Girl I spoke to today was lovely. Had no issues with any of my questions and seemed happy to help.

Cool, I'll file that with the rest of your 'true' stories you've posted on ybig.Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 3:32pm

He's right. If their constantly answering the phone how on earth are they supposed to actually get anything done.

Give them a break, it's not over subscribed you've got whatever tickets you applied for.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 3:51pm
Will you ever have a day off

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 3:52pm
Last 2 trips to Copenhagen were wintertime weren't they? Nice long summer days would be much nicer for wandering about town for the afternoon
Bogumit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bogumit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Will you ever have a day off

Agree- some people really need to chill out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 4:04pm
Bogumit, next wum post is a holiday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 4:18pm
johnvonp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 10:24pm
Just realised I can make this (just registered on the away portal today) - if anyone has a spare ticket for whatever please reason please let me know!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 2:16am

He's right. If their constantly answering the phone how on earth are they supposed to actually get anything done.

Give them a break, it's not over subscribed you've got whatever tickets you applied for.
Even though it’s supposedly under subscribed know of 2 and have seen more in here saying that they got no invoice in their accounts so why would they not call and look for a ticket they should have got when they have travel and everything else sorted? I know the point you are trying to make about every time, dick and Harry calling asking when will the tickets be delivered or collected or that craic but seems to have been mix up for many. I had problems with Gibraltar and only got sorted because one of the mods on here could get in contact with them when I couldnt get through.
SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 7:52am
Let him ring who he wants
Key board warriors all over the shop
bren2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bren2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 8:58am

Even though it’s supposedly under subscribed know of 2 and have seen more in here saying that they got no invoice in their accounts so why would they not call and look for a ticket they should have got when they have travel and everything else sorted? I know the point you are trying to make about every time, dick and Harry calling asking when will the tickets be delivered or collected or that craic but seems to have been mix up for many. I had problems with Gibraltar and only got sorted because one of the mods on here could get in contact with them when I couldnt get through.

I'm one of them. I've tried to get through a few times over the last week but nobodies picking up.
Bogumit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bogumit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 9:08am
Originally posted by bren2001 bren2001 wrote:

I'm one of them. I've tried to get through a few times over the last week but nobodies picking up.

Careful Bren - Nvidic will threaten you with a holiday.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 9:14am
Nvidic should be given a holiday from Mod duties. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 9:22am
fans turning on other fans because they are contacting a department in a business during working hours about the subject of their roles is absolutely laughable.

If they are that busy how hard would it be to put an out of office on to advise that phone lines will be manned between X and Y like any normal business? No, fans are the issue here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

fans turning on other fans because they are contacting a department in a business during working hours about the subject of their roles is absolutely laughable.

If they are that busy how hard would it be to put an out of office on to advise that phone lines will be manned between X and Y like any normal business? No, fans are the issue here

Not turning on anyone, just pointing out how pointless it is to ring them two days running, what extra info are they going to have on the second day compared to the first? I've no issue with lads ringing who have a genuine reason but nobody needs to ring two days running.

They're clearly snowed under, hassling them doesn't help anything.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 9:50am
with the U17 tournament now completed, I would expect most issues can now be addressed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 10:00am

Nvidic should be given a holiday from Mod duties. 
Clap and 1 or 2 others, ye know, the sneaky type
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 158>