You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 158>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 4:41pm
Same as myself not heard anything. Application is still on recieved and no email. Was the first time ive applied away though.
Sponsored Links

Greenlad11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 5:01pm
Try ringing them Monday morning as deadline is tomorrow, or else log into Ticketmaster?
irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 11:41am
Has anyone ever had their payment for a ticket reverted? Money came back into my Revolut account there now. Invoice is gone from the Ticketmaster account so I can't send it back either.

gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 11:43am
Originally posted by irish_goat irish_goat wrote:

Has anyone ever had their payment for a ticket reverted? Money came back into my Revolut account there now. Invoice is gone from the Ticketmaster account so I can't send it back either.

That sometimes happens. Happened when I bought my playoffs tickets via the Danish FA> Money left my account. Then went back in and then went back out again
Danger here, OH NO
irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 11:45am
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

That sometimes happens. Happened when I bought my playoffs tickets via the Danish FA> Money left my account. Then went back in and then went back out again

Hmm, will leave it til after lunch and give them a buzz otherwise sure. 
wcbgav89 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

TrapNoClue racist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wcbgav89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 11:58am
Hi all, family event has ruled me out of Denmark away so have two tickets I've purchased that are free if anyone needs one. Pm if interested, thanks!
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 11:59am
Anyone have a contact name or email they could give me still no joy on phone or email .
PM if dont want to post here , cheers
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:00pm

Yeah that's a revoult thing. A hotel refunded me the money and took them about 5 days to take it back again. For a short time I thought I was richer.

Might have been asked before, but is the 7.50 arrival into Stansted on the Friday morning too tight to catch the 9.00 to Cop?
Other option is slept in the airport on the Thursday or just fly from Bristol. Leaving it very late here.
The dark side.. And the light
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:24pm
I have the invoice but can't pay it. The 'continue' button doesn't work for me. TO are not in office so don't know what I can for now? Anyone else have this issue? Sorry if it was posted a while back.

**Edit, appears to work on Chrome. I applied for 3 but only 2 of us are now going. Can I change the quantity from 3 to 2?

Edited by kearney304 - 20 May 2019 at 12:27pm
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:59pm
Ticket Office id say off for day or two as they were working 24/7 last few weeks on 17s finals.
I know they under pressure with both matches coming up in few weeks so id say phone calls will go unanswered.

Edited by ProudAndLoud - 20 May 2019 at 1:01pm
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

Ticket Office id say off for day or two as they were working 24/7 last few weeks on 17s finals.
I know they under pressure with both matches coming up in few weeks so id say phone calls will go unanswered.

Pretty much business as usual then
brendy_éire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Might have been asked before, but is the 7.50 arrival into Stansted on the Friday morning too tight to catch the 9.00 to Cop?
Other option is slept in the airport on the Thursday or just fly from Bristol. Leaving it very late here.

If your first flight is on time, you'll be ok.
City Till I Die
MisterX View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 2:09pm
Spoke with a girl there in the fai offices. Said ticket office are off till tomorrow and a good few are having issues with applications and payment. As far as she was aware the game was not over subscribed and ticket office have just been busy with u17 championship... In other news, water is wet...

I'll ring back tomorrow.
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.
- He must be ambidextrous, Bob.
I don't know about that, Bob. But he certainly can use both feet.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 2:20pm
Don't ring back tomorrow ffs, leave them to do their jobs
ChampagneFever View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChampagneFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 2:23pm
I was having issues processing my invoice (Continue button was greyed out). I went into the card details it had saved to my account and card was expired, entered the new details and it sorted itself for me then if it's of any help to anyone Thumbs Up
MisterX View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 3:00pm
I'm sure one phone call won't be make or break  
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.
- He must be ambidextrous, Bob.
I don't know about that, Bob. But he certainly can use both feet.
JohnSwift View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Yeah that's a revoult thing. A hotel refunded me the money and took them about 5 days to take it back again. For a short time I thought I was richer.

I take that flight time regularly when returning to London after home internationals. Probably taken it 12-15 times at this stage and its never been delayed, which is largely to do with the fact that its one of the first flights to depart Dublin Airport. It generally lands before 7:40am and everyone is in the terminal building by about 8am.

There are no guarantees, but that's my experience.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by MisterX MisterX wrote:

I'm sure one phone call won't be make or break  

How does it help in any way?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 158>
  Share Topic