You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 158>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 7:52am
The
Originally posted by Green Road Green Road wrote:

Sorry now I'm sure this will be the 10th time a similar question has been asked in this thred but just looking for some advice on tickets.

I've tried setting up an account on that away portal  few times but they never seem to reply to me with an email confirming my registration. Anyone else get this?

Also I'm a season ticket holder through a supporters club so I presume I can apply through them aswell?

And also when I'm putting applying to the away portal it asks for a customer number, is this the number on my season ticket (or is this my supporters club customer number?

Thanks for any help.

Better contact the TO though if your sc are regular travellers they can apply for you 

Edited by Newryrep - 16 Apr 2019 at 7:53am
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sponsored Links

Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Mr_T Mr_T wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

They don't sell them at this stage - They just accept applications up until the closing date. At that stage, if the number of applications is less than the number of tickets then everyone gets one. If the number of applications is more than the number of tickets, they supposedly allocate tickets to season ticket holders based on previous away record. 

Keep meaning to ask this re the away record.  I've been to a good few aways over the years, usually one or two per campaign.  But not so many lately, kids etc, think Wales qualifier in Cardiff would be my only one in the last 10 competitive.  Think I read somewhere that is the range that matters.

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure I didn't get those tickets on my own account, but got then through my LOI club account.  Assume that means that trip is not on my current Away Portal record, where I have 3 season tickets on the account in my own name?  Is that the case, and if so is it possible to add it?  I remember them adding Andorra away to my application for Euro 2012 finals as had gotten the tickets in the infamous portacabin queue, is this still possible?

Cheer.

As has been said Get in in your own name and start afresh if need be, seriously doubt if Copenhagen will be oversubscribed, Tbilisi most definetly won’t be and if Geneva is while you might not get a ticket at least you won’t fall further behind as nobody will be awarded a point if it is over subscribed so you have a record for the next set of games 

I woukd recommend the Fans Direct route for away  (as it cuts out the middle man) and of course sign up to the ybig mandate thread so independent fans have a voice 

Working off criteria used for Gibraltar nobody go points for Cardiff WCQ.
Poins were allocated for  away friendlies Turkey France and Poland.

All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 8:39am

The

Sorry now I'm sure this will be the 10th time a similar question has been asked in this thred but just looking for some advice on tickets.

I've tried setting up an account on that away portal  few times but they never seem to reply to me with an email confirming my registration. Anyone else get this?

Also I'm a season ticket holder through a supporters club so I presume I can apply through them aswell?

And also when I'm putting applying to the away portal it asks for a customer number, is this the number on my season ticket (or is this my supporters club customer number?

Thanks for any help.

Better contact the TO though if your sc are regular travellers they can apply for you 

If your a member of an SC apply through them. Do not apply through both your SC and FD and as you will be successful through both and could be stuck with €47 ticket.
Quicker  universal scheme is in to stop the possibility of duplicate applications the better for all involved. We need to get FF allocation into this pot too.
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

If your a member of an SC apply through them. Do not apply through both your SC and FD and as you will be successful through both and could be stuck with €47 ticket.
Quicker  universal scheme is in to stop the possibility of duplicate applications the better for all involved. We need to get FF allocation into this pot too.
What happens if lads get successful on 2 applications, but only pay for 1? 
 - are there extra tickets then available for anyone who missed out?
 - are those lads blacklisted or how does it work?
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:48am
Booked this last night, flight prices are reasonable considering the dates have been know for some time. Back in time for Slane the next day too.

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
dogrady26 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogrady26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:46am
On the way back we land in Stansted at 18:10 and our flight home is at 19:50, surely plenty of time to make that what do ye reckon?
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:51am
Originally posted by dogrady26 dogrady26 wrote:

On the way back we land in Stansted at 18:10 and our flight home is at 19:50, surely plenty of time to make that what do ye reckon?

If all on time, easily.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:56am
We flying back Sunday. Norwegian to Gatwick and Ryanair to Dublin. €108.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I don't think it is possible to apply for 2 and only take 1 through the FAI.  It may be allowed by asking the ticket office.  For a high demand game they'd probably appreciate getting tickets back.  For games with low demand I doubt it. 

If demand exceeded supply then the ticket would be reallocated by the FAI or SC.

Each SC would have their own rules regarding people not paying for tickets.  I don't know what the FAI TO do and certainly wouldn't do it on my account.  It still happens and people can't travel, people miss flights.  People do miss games all the time and are normally too embarrassed to say too much.  

In this case I'd strongly advise just applying for what you need.  At 47 euros a ticket it could be expensive to be stuck with extras.    
Green Man View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

Originally posted by Green Man Green Man wrote:

Ah I see, first timer here. Cheers lads. I'll get my application in before the deadline, recall a few earlier on this thread saying there should be enough tickets for all applicants, fingers crossed.

Any luck with the portal since ? I can't even get through to the ticket office, wonder does putting in a London address have anything to do with it ?

Nothing since amateur stuff, any luck getting through to the ticket office?  Gonna ring later myself. It really should be straightforward but seems they make it difficult. I doubt London address matters as I've Irish address and its the same .
Row Z View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Row Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 3:26pm
Portal is working just there for me. 
"Just put it up there..."
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I don't think it is possible to apply for 2 and only take 1 through the FAI.  It may be allowed by asking the ticket office.  For a high demand game they'd probably appreciate getting tickets back.  For games with low demand I doubt it. 

If demand exceeded supply then the ticket would be reallocated by the FAI or SC.

Each SC would have their own rules regarding people not paying for tickets.  I don't know what the FAI TO do and certainly wouldn't do it on my account.  It still happens and people can't travel, people miss flights.  People do miss games all the time and are normally too embarrassed to say too much.  

In this case I'd strongly advise just applying for what you need.  At 47 euros a ticket it could be expensive to be stuck with extras.    

Exactly. The FAI will go to the Danes and say "we need x tickets", if they have x applicants. They have to pay for those. They can't turn around and say "sorry, we need 100 less" afterwards, at least not without paying for them. The FAI won't want to be stuck with extras they can't shift, much and all as they always end up with a few.

Incidentally, on applying once or twice generally, and a universal scheme, there's no reason why clubs, leagues and so forth couldn't provide detail to the FAI on who they gave their tickets to. If a scheme is brought in, there's no reason why the FAI couldn't email each club a spreadsheet with one line per ticket, asking for the name of the individual who received the ticket, assuming they want their record to be carried over to the universal scheme and consent to the sharing of the data. It might be onerous for larger clubs but they don't have to give details for every ticket, only those where the person who received the ticket gives their consent. Like say you got ten tickets for each of the last ten games, it shouldn't be hard to fill in a spreadsheet of 100 names, or more likely about 15 names with a few multiples. That way, a universal scheme can easily be brought in and no one misses out, even if they are relying on a bit of administration from their supporters' club rep.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 4:38pm

Thanks for any help.

You can apply as an independent via the portal  - use your season ticket number
or apply through your SC ( they will know what to send)

DO not apply through both
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Mr_T View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 4:49pm

They don't sell them at this stage - They just accept applications up until the closing date. At that stage, if the number of applications is less than the number of tickets then everyone gets one. If the number of applications is more than the number of tickets, they supposedly allocate tickets to season ticket holders based on previous away record. 

Keep meaning to ask this re the away record.  I've been to a good few aways over the years, usually one or two per campaign.  But not so many lately, kids etc, think Wales qualifier in Cardiff would be my only one in the last 10 competitive.  Think I read somewhere that is the range that matters.

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure I didn't get those tickets on my own account, but got then through my LOI club account.  Assume that means that trip is not on my current Away Portal record, where I have 3 season tickets on the account in my own name?  Is that the case, and if so is it possible to add it?  I remember them adding Andorra away to my application for Euro 2012 finals as had gotten the tickets in the infamous portacabin queue, is this still possible?

Cheer.

As has been said Get in in your own name and start afresh if need be, seriously doubt if Copenhagen will be oversubscribed, Tbilisi most definetly won’t be and if Geneva is while you might not get a ticket at least you won’t fall further behind as nobody will be awarded a point if it is over subscribed so you have a record for the next set of games 

I woukd recommend the Fans Direct route for away  (as it cuts out the middle man) and of course sign up to the ybig mandate thread so independent fans have a voice 

Thanks lads.  Yeah thats what I'm moving towards in getting the season tickets in my own name, registered on Fans Direct Away Portal for a while and want to build up my own record.  Wales is the only one worth adding to the record probably if its possible, just covering myself in case there is a shortage for Copenhagen.

Signed up to the Mandate last night, long time member of the forum but haven't posted in ages.  Survivor of several Steve Amsterdam bus trips! :)

Yous are making me think about Georgia now!
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 10:33pm

The

Thanks for any help.

Your season ticket number is not in your name. All club tickets are in SC names this is why you cant register on FD.
You will have to order  your ticket through your SC and quickly the SC deadline is Friday evening for Mullingar. I assume most clubs would have similar deadlines 

Edited by Missy - 16 Apr 2019 at 10:34pm
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 10:59pm

Cheer.

Thanks lads.  Yeah thats what I'm moving towards in getting the season tickets in my own name, registered on Fans Direct Away Portal for a while and want to build up my own record.  Wales is the only one worth adding to the record probably if its possible, just covering myself in case there is a shortage for Copenhagen.

Signed up to the Mandate last night, long time member of the forum but haven't posted in ages.  Survivor of several Steve Amsterdam bus trips! :)

Yous are making me think about Georgia now!

you know it makes sense Smile
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:06pm

Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

Ah I see, first timer here. Cheers lads. I'll get my application in before the deadline, recall a few earlier on this thread saying there should be enough tickets for all applicants, fingers crossed.

Any luck with the portal since ? I can't even get through to the ticket office, wonder does putting in a London address have anything to do with it ?

Nothing since amateur stuff, any luck getting through to the ticket office?  Gonna ring later myself. It really should be straightforward but seems they make it difficult. I doubt London address matters as I've Irish address and its the same .
No luck on the phone and no reply yet to an email I sent 5 days ago ... might end up in the home end at this rate Ouch
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:10pm
ticket office flat out with U17s
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 158>
  Share Topic