You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 158>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 2:49pm
Yeah, who knows what might be going on in the FAI at the moment so I think we can all probably afford to give the ticket office staff a bit of time here.

Sponsored Links

wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 2:53pm
Applications open
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Applications open

€47 a ticket
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Applications open

€47 a ticket

Yeah, can't remember what the playoff was
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 3:16pm
Looking at my online banking,I paid €127 for two tickets for the playoff. Can't recall what the handling charge was
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 3:33pm

Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Applications open

€47 a ticket

Yeah, can't remember what the playoff was

€63.50 
Green Road View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 11:13am
Sorry now I'm sure this will be the 10th time a similar question has been asked in this thred but just looking for some advice on tickets.

I've tried setting up an account on that away portal  few times but they never seem to reply to me with an email confirming my registration. Anyone else get this?

Also I'm a season ticket holder through a supporters club so I presume I can apply through them aswell?

And also when I'm putting applying to the away portal it asks for a customer number, is this the number on my season ticket (or is this my supporters club customer number?

Thanks for any help.

corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 1:16pm
The match tickets are costing more than a return flight from Stanstead to Copenhagen...
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
upandcumming View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote upandcumming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 5:44pm
Only looking at accommodation now... Any recommendations for Thursday to Sunday? 

Will probably fly Dublin > Stansted > Copenhagen and chance the tight transfer in Stansted.

Edited by upandcumming - 14 Apr 2019 at 7:24pm
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by upandcumming upandcumming wrote:

Only looking at accommodation now... Any recommendations for Thursday to Sunday? 

Will probably fly Dublin > Stansted > Copenhagen and chance the tight transfer in Stansted.
I suppose everyone is booked in around the square?
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Originally posted by upandcumming upandcumming wrote:

I suppose everyone is booked in around the square?
Metro runs 24hrs a day, I'm staying in the cabinn express just a couple of stops away at Forum. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Old Gill View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Gill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 11:37pm
Whats our allocation and is it envisaged most applying will get sorted?

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 12:16am
Well, it's not entirely clear how many people will go, nor is it entirely clear how many tickets the Danes will give us... so it's not entirely clear if everyone who applies will get tickets.

The Danish website says we'll get D1 and parts of D2. I'd say that's somewhere around 2,000 seats, plus the 200 top-price tickets. We had 2,400 for the playoff, so I presume something similar this time around.
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Green Man Green Man wrote:

Ah I see, first timer here. Cheers lads. I'll get my application in before the deadline, recall a few earlier on this thread saying there should be enough tickets for all applicants, fingers crossed.

Any luck with the portal since ? I can't even get through to the ticket office, wonder does putting in a London address have anything to do with it ?

There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 10:46am
Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

Originally posted by Green Man Green Man wrote:

Ah I see, first timer here. Cheers lads. I'll get my application in before the deadline, recall a few earlier on this thread saying there should be enough tickets for all applicants, fingers crossed.

Any luck with the portal since ? I can't even get through to the ticket office, wonder does putting in a London address have anything to do with it ?

UK address is fine
Mr_T View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

They don't sell them at this stage - They just accept applications up until the closing date. At that stage, if the number of applications is less than the number of tickets then everyone gets one. If the number of applications is more than the number of tickets, they supposedly allocate tickets to season ticket holders based on previous away record. 

Keep meaning to ask this re the away record.  I've been to a good few aways over the years, usually one or two per campaign.  But not so many lately, kids etc, think Wales qualifier in Cardiff would be my only one in the last 10 competitive.  Think I read somewhere that is the range that matters.

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure I didn't get those tickets on my own account, but got then through my LOI club account.  Assume that means that trip is not on my current Away Portal record, where I have 3 season tickets on the account in my own name?  Is that the case, and if so is it possible to add it?  I remember them adding Andorra away to my application for Euro 2012 finals as had gotten the tickets in the infamous portacabin queue, is this still possible?

Cheer.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 6:25am
Originally posted by Mr_T Mr_T wrote:

They don't sell them at this stage - They just accept applications up until the closing date. At that stage, if the number of applications is less than the number of tickets then everyone gets one. If the number of applications is more than the number of tickets, they supposedly allocate tickets to season ticket holders based on previous away record. 

Keep meaning to ask this re the away record.  I've been to a good few aways over the years, usually one or two per campaign.  But not so many lately, kids etc, think Wales qualifier in Cardiff would be my only one in the last 10 competitive.  Think I read somewhere that is the range that matters.

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure I didn't get those tickets on my own account, but got then through my LOI club account.  Assume that means that trip is not on my current Away Portal record, where I have 3 season tickets on the account in my own name?  Is that the case, and if so is it possible to add it?  I remember them adding Andorra away to my application for Euro 2012 finals as had gotten the tickets in the infamous portacabin queue, is this still possible?

Cheer.
So if you've got your tickets through the football family then no they won't be on your account, not sure if you can add them to yous, someone else might be able to answer that part.

Your much better off in the long term applying on your own account and getting your own away record.

Edited by wanderer - 16 Apr 2019 at 6:28am
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 6:39am
Originally posted by Mr_T Mr_T wrote:

Cheer.

As has been said Get in in your own name and start afresh if need be, seriously doubt if Copenhagen will be oversubscribed, Tbilisi most definetly won’t be and if Geneva is while you might not get a ticket at least you won’t fall further behind as nobody will be awarded a point if it is over subscribed so you have a record for the next set of games 

I woukd recommend the Fans Direct route for away  (as it cuts out the middle man) and of course sign up to the ybig mandate thread so independent fans have a voice 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 158>
  Share Topic