You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 158>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 10:38am
Anyone know how much the whole area behind the goal actually holds? 3k?
They've only gone and done it
Sponsored Links

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Look up the tripadvisor reviews.

It's a sh*tehole.
Normally a good sign. I went into a few dive bars in Copenhagen with similar prices and had tremendous fun. You will definitely get the best characters in a place that is marketing for the dipso market. Something badly needed in England, there’s too much pretence in Wetherspoon’s with their apps and quirky carpets, it curbs the lunacy.
Spot on PM. More lunatics the better

Had a few pints in it last time we played in Copenhagen and that bar was OK.Local lunatics in it but they seemed fine.
Robsham1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robsham1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 1:10pm
When are we thinking Applications will be up on the portal?
Dunsie10 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunsie10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 4:20pm
Booked the Dan Hostel for 5 of us, about 40 euro per night, we stayed there before for the play off game and its a nice spot, more of a hotel feel than a hostel,
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 2:56pm
Applications open on Friday at 12 noon

Edited by Sham157 - 10 Apr 2019 at 2:57pm
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Lansdown Roar Lansdown Roar wrote:

Best of luck to anybody who fancies counting them. 
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Quick count is approx 3k seats. Just over that number. That's the entire section behind the goal
Danger here, OH NO
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Quick count is approx 3k seats. Just over that number. That's the entire section behind the goal
Safe to say we probably won't need the 3kLOL
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Only had around half of behind the goal for the playoff. Section beside it wasn't full for a playoff so I wouldn't be surprised if they gave us that section. Tickets won't be an issue here
Danger here, OH NO
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 4:29pm

Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Only had around half of behind the goal for the playoff. Section beside it wasn't full for a playoff so I wouldn't be surprised if they gave us that section. Tickets won't be an issue here

Yeah there was one section at the end which we didn't get. I'd guess we had 2k in there for the play-off and all the extras were around the half way line 
SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 8:24am
Anyone still looking at doing the trip, Cabinn Metro is a grand spot, cheap and easy to get to by Metro. Done the job nicely for the playoff
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 10:58pm
Trying to set up that away ticket portal and it keeps telling me I'll get an email with log in details.. no sign of the thing and I've checked all mail Cry anyone else ever get this problem.
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 11:12pm
customer.relations@fai.ie might be able to help. They are usually okay at responding to that email.
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 11:23pm
cheers will give them a try Clap
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
Bogumit View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bogumit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

cheers will give them a try Clap

You won’t get a reply anytime soon. Better off to call. 01 8999500. Ask for the ticket office.
davereilly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davereilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 9:00am

Trying to set up that away ticket portal and it keeps telling me I'll get an email with log in details.. no sign of the thing and I've checked all mail Cry anyone else ever get this problem.

Maybe a very stupid question, but have you checked your spam folder? Quite a lot of times emails from domains you haven't heard from before end up there by default.
Green Man View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 11:01am

Happening me also, did you get it sorted?
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Green Man Green Man wrote:

Happening me also, did you get it sorted?
Pretty sure they have to check your details. Cross check against season ticket etc before they set you up. But I could be wrong it's a while since I had to set one up.

If you give them a ring, someone posted the number earlier you'll get sorted probably. Welcome to the fun that is away tickets LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 158>
  Share Topic