You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129130131 158>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linzark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 2:17am
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Originally posted by Linzark Linzark wrote:

Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Paid for my tickets which are located in the normal away end. Got the invoice etc and the money has been taken from my account. 

FAI emailed me today asking did I want to pay for two of the higher category tickets. 

Think everyone has got an email except me Ouch

Check if your FAI account is registered with a different email address. 

My account was registered with my secondary email address. 

Pretty sure it isn't. It says there is an invoice in the FAI account for the Georgia away game in 2017 (I applied but didn't go)...would that have anything to do with it ?

Edited by Linzark - 24 May 2019 at 2:19am
Linzark
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 6:27am
Originally posted by JamesyB1989 JamesyB1989 wrote:

Can you buy a revolut card in shops anywhere or do you have to order it online?
All online 
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 8:11am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by JamesyB1989 JamesyB1989 wrote:

Can you buy a revolut card in shops anywhere or do you have to order it online?
All online 

TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 8:28am
Still no word or even a reply for me daily call and numerous emails to different mailboxes , cant be f**ked with it now at this stage will just get one over there
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 8:49am
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Still no word or even a reply for me daily call and numerous emails to different mailboxes , cant be f**ked with it now at this stage will just get one over there

I left a voicemail with them and got no reply either. You'd be best to keep trying though if you want to keep your away match record going. 
Greenlad11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 10:51am
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Are these fellas slow to answer e-mails? 

Did you get sorted?
Greenlad11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Keano28 Keano28 wrote:

Where will the higher category tickets be located ?

Usually the half way line.
bren2001 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bren2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 11:46am
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

I emailed customer-relations@fai.ie and got a reply that evening.

Edited by bren2001 - 24 May 2019 at 11:47am
Keano28 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keano28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:01pm
any idea if I be able to swap my higher category tickets for, normal category, uncle thought we be in the away end anyways, but reading all the posts on this it doesn’t look like it. 
MisterX View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:44pm
Rang the ticket office and got two cat 1 tickets for 60 each. AFAIK it's still behind the goal in away section

Edited by MisterX - 24 May 2019 at 1:45pm
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.
- He must be ambidextrous, Bob.
I don't know about that, Bob. But he certainly can use both feet.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Keano28 Keano28 wrote:

any idea if I be able to swap my higher category tickets for, normal category, uncle thought we be in the away end anyways, but reading all the posts on this it doesn’t look like it. 

Always two away sections, one being much bigger with the cheap tickets, and another in main stand with the expensive tickets. 

If you look at footage of Cardiff win you can see both pretty clearly 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by MisterX MisterX wrote:

Rang the ticket office and got two cat 1 tickets for 60 each. AFAIK it's still behind the goal in away section
That'll probably be on the half way line, same as most games.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by MisterX MisterX wrote:

Was in this for the playoff game and it was along the sideline. Is still the away end but fewer away fans in it than behind the goals
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
midel View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 5:54pm
Hi Lads,

Any idea if there will be anywhere that would show GAA in Copenhagen? Hoping to catch Cork Waterford on the Saturday evening - on Sky Sports AFAIK.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Greenlad11 Greenlad11 wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Are these fellas slow to answer e-mails? 

Did you get sorted?
Not from the FAI. A fella from Donegal said he'd sort me out with a ticket. The ticket office never replied to my e-mail. It's not my first time getting a ticket from them like.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 4:27pm
Flying out from shannon at 7am on Thursday 6th

Trumps visit is gonna make this an ordeal. 
Touts Out!
RobsYourUncle View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsYourUncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 6:21pm
Don't suppose anyone knows if any Irish bars will be showing the U21s game against Mexico in Toulon the night before? 7:30pm kickoff on the 6th I think. The Ireland games are being shown on Freesports.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 12:50pm
Anyone on the Dublin to London (Stansted) 06:25 1hr 25min 07:50 and then the London (Stansted) 09:00 1hr 45min 11:45 to Copenhagen flight?

I've approx 70 mins to get on the next flight and starting to think I may not make it.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129130131 158>
  Share Topic