You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 158>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Do we have any sane supporters?

Yeah and they don't post on YBIG

Anyone who protests that they are sane is literally caught in a catch-22, aren't they?
Sponsored Links

craiglen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 3:36pm
You're not mad if you know you're mad.
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by NewWex NewWex wrote:

i have a spare ticket, one of my mates cant make it.

But do you ever answer your phone? 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Anyone who protests that they are sane is literally caught in a catch-22, aren't they?
Pretty much! There is certainly nobody sane posting on here, some are even certified.
dmac80 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dmac80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 4:42pm
Hi all.  I didn't get any email/invoice but emailed Cria and she was very helpful.. answering emails even on her day off today. She said ticket staff will be back in office tomorrow and will be sorting people out. She said the actual tickets haven't even arrived yet to FAI but will be in coming days. Everyone will be sorted. Peace and love green army
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Catch 22 is that another supporters club Like class of 88. 

Are they in Crisc
AKA pedantic kunt
bren2001 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bren2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 8:27pm
Ticket office got back to me earlier to say they had sent an email. It turns out I had two accounts on the ticketmaster and the one that had the tickets issued to had an incorrect email so I never got it. I logged in using my account number and could see it then.
Rebecca and Betsy View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecca and Betsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 12:22am
What happened to the old Rolo?
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 1:26pm
So are we all sorted now ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

I just rang the ticket office to confirm that my successful application was actually successful.
Danger here, OH NO
Bogumit View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bogumit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 1:52pm

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

I just rang the ticket office to confirm that my successful application was actually successful.

Yep confirmed
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 2:40pm
My postman is going away for 2 weeks to get married. 

Time to panic? 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 2:47pm
I'm more worried that nobody might have been ringing the ticket office over the past hour or two and they may be getting lonely in there. 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by CarlowMan1888 CarlowMan1888 wrote:

Is there a YBIG meetup planned for this trip?
Surprised there doesn't seem to have been 1 organised by now as there usually is.  Most of the away trips I've been on have usually had a gathering of fans standing around, drinking from cans in a bag and kicking a ball around in a prominent central spot in town eg main square in Liile, Place de Clichy in Paris (outside Moulin Rouge) at Euro 2016.

But there's a grand big square outside the city hall (Radhuspladsen) and you'll probably get the weather for it being in early June unlike the last time we played in Copenhagen which was a bitterly cold weekend in November. 
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 3:10pm
would be no harm if it’s collect over there as a lot of people selling on tickets for this on Facebook. There’s seems to be a big demand for tickets even though it wasn’t over subscribed.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I'm more worried that nobody might have been ringing the ticket office over the past hour or two and they may be getting lonely in there. 

Maybe start a list and set up a rota system ?
Someone to ring the TO every 30 mins to check in .
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Surprised there doesn't seem to have been 1 organised by now as there usually is.  Most of the away trips I've been on have usually had a gathering of fans standing around, drinking from cans in a bag and kicking a ball around in a prominent central spot in town eg main square in Liile, Place de Clichy in Paris (outside Moulin Rouge) at Euro 2016.

But there's a grand big square outside the city hall (Radhuspladsen) and you'll probably get the weather for it being in early June unlike the last time we played in Copenhagen which was a bitterly cold weekend in November. 

Presume it'll be the same as last time with some lads inside the main Irish bar and the rest outside with some cans.
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Presume it'll be the same as last time with some lads inside the main Irish bar and the rest outside with some cans.

I'd nearly rather that. Pint are fierce expensive over there. Unless that pub is doing specials
Danger here, OH NO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 158>
  Share Topic