You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 158>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 1:58pm
Is there a fans match?
Danger here, OH NO
Sponsored Links

Greenlad11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 2:41pm
They’re all having a chat with SIPTU.
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 3:59pm
for anyone struggling with the portal, i had to use explorer in the end as a browser, wouldnt accept safari or chrome, was stalling when it got to confirmation page 
Lansdown Roar View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 6:02pm
Will we get an indication at some point of how many away tickets were actually sold? 

I would be interested to see the figure 
They've only gone and done it
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Bogumit Bogumit wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

I still haven't got an e-mail. It says just received on the away portal. Nothing coming up on that ticket thing either. 

I was the same. Got through to the ticket office this morning. They said they will look into it for me.

Maybe worth a call corkery?
Thanks, I'll call them in the morning.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Greenlad11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

for anyone struggling with the portal, i had to use explorer in the end as a browser, wouldnt accept safari or chrome, was stalling when it got to confirmation page 

I’ll try that , thanks Thumbs Up
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

No yes or no email from the ticket office and no invoice in my account called this morning and no one available due to Under 17s

I emailed Cria some time back and whilst I got an OOO she did get back to me at a later date, saying was held up with the u17's.

I completely forgot about the tickets and I got an email yesterday with tickets.

She's one of the few credible people in the FAI.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
SuperDub View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

No yes or no email from the ticket office and no invoice in my account called this morning and no one available due to Under 17s

I emailed Cria some time back and whilst I got an OOO she did get back to me at a later date, saying was held up with the u17's.

I completely forgot about the tickets and I got an email yesterday with tickets.

She's one of the few credible people in the FAI.

Totally agree I have always found Cria very helpful and responds to my emails in good time.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 9:32pm
Have booked flights for Dub-Stan-Cop and Got-Dub. 

Was just looking online and it seems train tickets from Copenhagen to Gothenburg are about 45-50 is that correct? Have seen a few different sites with slight price variations. 
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Was just looking online and it seems train tickets from Copenhagen to Gothenburg are about 45-50 is that correct? Have seen a few different sites with slight price variations. 

Think we got them for around €20 but they where booked a few months back. SD posted the Swedish train website a few pages back.
Lansdown Roar View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 10:21pm

Got the 11.47 train for about €20 euro a few weeks ago. Booked it through sj.se the english version of the website

Edited by Lansdown Roar - 16 May 2019 at 10:22pm
They've only gone and done it
Row Z View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Row Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 10:34am
Asked for 4, got 4. First time getting full allocation, albeit I am casual enough away fan with one trip a year, but happy out!

Payment gone through easily enough as well.
"Just put it up there..."
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Think we got them for around €20 but they where booked a few months back. SD posted the Swedish train website a few pages back.

www.sj.se

There are some cheaper ones there but they may necessitate a change and maybe a bit of time in Malmo, Gothenburg or both.

The direct train is 500 SEK but you can get the option with the change for 270 SEK (with a long change) or 364 SEK (with a shorter change).
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Bogumit Bogumit wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

I still haven't got an e-mail. It says just received on the away portal. Nothing coming up on that ticket thing either. 

I was the same. Got through to the ticket office this morning. They said they will look into it for me.

Maybe worth a call corkery?
Well did ha get anywhere? I sent them an e-mail
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 12:35pm
Thanks a million for advice re trains lads.
MisterX View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 2:48pm
Anyone else still not receive an email or status of application still the same on portal, I would have assumed that this trip isnt over subscribed? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.
- He must be ambidextrous, Bob.
I don't know about that, Bob. But he certainly can use both feet.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by MisterX MisterX wrote:

Anyone else still not receive an email or status of application still the same on portal, I would have assumed that this trip isnt over subscribed? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Have you checked your spam folders 

It definetly wasn’t oversubscribed
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
MisterX View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 4:10pm
No joy with that, double checked there again. 
And once again, Monk's played it to Trojan, who's again switched to the left Bob.
- He must be ambidextrous, Bob.
I don't know about that, Bob. But he certainly can use both feet.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 158>
  Share Topic