You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 158>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 10:16am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

staying in Urban House Copenhagen by MEININGER. next to train station and close to everything really. kennedys pub only up the road. 
Thanks for letting us know where to avoid now LOL

glad u know it 
Sponsored Links

manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:51am
i need to be back in dublin early saturday morning has anyone seen late flights or early morning options?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

i need to be back in dublin early saturday morning has anyone seen late flights or early morning options?

There's an SAS flight that would have you in Dublin for 9:30.   230 notes  one way though 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 18 Feb 2019 at 12:17pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 12:49pm
I stayed in that Sleep in Heaven hostel a couple of years ago after the Sweden game in Stockholm (took the train down and flew home from Copenhagen after that game). It was fine.

Also stayed in a couple of Meininger places but not in Copenhagen. They're fine as well, probably slightly better than the Sleep in Heaven hostel.

Staying in the Cabinn again and did last year. It's really quite basic but it'll do the job.
brendy_éire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

I'm going CPH-STN-DUB, back in for 11:30.
There's an option via LGW that will get you in for 10:10, but it's a very tight connection, or a safer option arriving at 11:00.
City Till I Die
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 1:56pm
thanks both on the early flight

our hurlers are on champo duty and no confirmation if the game is sat or sunday yet 

Rebecca and Betsy View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecca and Betsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 12:34am
which Cabinn are you booked in SD
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:27am
Booked a night in Malmo and a night at Copenhagen airport for this. Worked out 230 cheaper and didn't fancy 2 full days in Copenhagen.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 1:26pm
hope you get a ticket for this one.... 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 1:27pm
Thanks mate, means the world.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

hope you get a ticket for this one.... 
LOL we will be the first to know if he doesn’t 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 1:29pm
Imagine discussing ticket news on a Gibraltar away thread. Absolute madness.
Rebecca and Betsy View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecca and Betsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 1:39pm
Train prices to Copenhagen from Sweden on goeuro are cheaper than Sj.se but reviews we quite critical of goeuro.
Anyone have experience of goeuro in Sweden/Denmark or a view? SD?
Row Z View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Row Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 3:27pm
4 of us Booked in for this one, Dub-Copenhagen with SAS and return via LGW on the Saturday. 
Accommodation via booking.com ages!!! 

Looking forward to it
"Just put it up there..."
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 7:59pm
Any idea what the tickets cost last time we were in Copenhagen? I see their season ticets are on sale starting at 100 euro. I'm unlikely to get tickets through the ballot so thinking of taking the hit.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Any idea what the tickets cost last time we were in Copenhagen? I see their season ticets are on sale starting at 100 euro. I'm unlikely to get tickets through the ballot so thinking of taking the hit.

There'll be no issue with tickets for this. Denmark for the 3rd time in 18 months. You can tell by the price of flights that there'll be no problems.
Highly doubt they'll be sticking to  the 5% minimum.

Edited by wanderer - 28 Feb 2019 at 8:06pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

There'll be no issue with tickets for this. Denmark for the 3rd time in 18 months. You can tell by the price of flights that there'll be no problems.

Exactly, can't see any ballot 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Exactly, can't see any ballot 

I'd go as far as saying if the FAI wanted the whole back end of the ground it'd be given to them no problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 158>
  Share Topic