You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark - Nations League - General thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363738
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 7:28pm
Jeez, just use skyscanner. It's not that tough.
Sponsored Links

Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

SD has cracked! 
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

SD has cracked! 

Cry a lad can't ask a question these days!
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

SD has cracked! 

Cry a lad can't ask a question these days!

Don’t worry Jasonic, I’m here for ya! 
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 8:58pm
Eh, I saw your question had already been answered before I was a smartarse. Anyway, there are no direct flights from Aarhus to London on Tuesday 20 November. Ryanair fly that way on Wednesday for about €17.

Your better bet is Billund to Stansted to Dublin on Tuesday. Billund airport is 90 minutes and about €20 bus away from Aarhus, as opposed to Aarhus airport which is about 50 minutes and about a €15 bus ride from Aarhus city centre.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 9:09pm
Also on Tuesday, the Hamburg train is €49.90 and the Hamburg Dublin flight is €19. That's €70, give or take.

The Billund way is €20 bus, €17 first flight and €15 second flight, give or take, so marginally cheaper, but two flights and an earlier start from Aarhus (08:00 bus as opposed to 09:26 train).

Edited by SuperDave84 - 18 Oct 2018 at 9:09pm
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 11:02pm

Also on Tuesday, the Hamburg train is €49.90 and the Hamburg Dublin flight is €19. That's €70, give or take.

The Billund way is €20 bus, €17 first flight and €15 second flight, give or take, so marginally cheaper, but two flights and an earlier start from Aarhus (08:00 bus as opposed to 09:26 train).

I'm on the Billund-Stansted-Dublin flights anyway...and I knew Ryanair had no Aarhus flight on the Tuesday... I just jumped to the conclusion that there was a flight from Aarhus to another London airport on the Tuesday that I didn't know about. Still know a guy looking to book a return flight and though Aarhus on the Tuesday to London may have been an option that I was unaware of.
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Any ideas on the numbers heading over anyway ?

2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:48pm
LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 1:30pm
tickets to be collected out there per chance?
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

Doubtful. Should barrage Cria just in case
Danger here, OH NO
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 9:13am
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

never have and never will enough gobsh*tes on here do that on a regular basis to make themselves feel important
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 9:27am

Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

never have and never will enough gobsh*tes on here do that on a regular basis to make themselves feel important

Clap
DanM17 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanM17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 11:25am
Flights & accom booked. Not been to many away games as I've only recently finished college so I was previously unable to afford the trips. Now in a position to try and go to as many as possible. What's the best way to go about sorting tickets? Been on to the FAI ticket office but no joy actually getting through to someone who could actually help. I've also tried applying on the portal with my ST number but applications were already closed. 
brendy_éire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by DanM17 DanM17 wrote:

Flights & accom booked. Not been to many away games as I've only recently finished college so I was previously unable to afford the trips. Now in a position to try and go to as many as possible. What's the best way to go about sorting tickets? Been on to the FAI ticket office but no joy actually getting through to someone who could actually help. I've also tried applying on the portal with my ST number but applications were already closed. 

You'll just need to keep trying.  Tell the person who answers the main number that you can't get through to the ticket office and they should be able to sort you.
City Till I Die
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 12:34pm

Fridge magnet fell off, I think it may be a sign
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 3:34pm
Broken and directionless. How apt.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 11:59am
Bump.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363738
  Share Topic