You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - **The Annual YBIG QUIZ'17-SLATTERYS-FriNov24*7:45
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

**The Annual YBIG QUIZ'17-SLATTERYS-FriNov24*7:45

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

One of the q’s - which ybig member has the most posts and points and also goes by the name King Mod?

me?

Yes
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 8:27pm
An absolute fantastic night last night, as always! Thanks to everyone who made the journey. A brilliant €1095 raised last night, which will be added to the €2765 that was also presented to our pal Jimmy Norman and all the heros at Aoibheanns Pink Tie. ClapClapClapClap

Big congrats to team 'As you were' for winning the back to back quizes, and also to nvidic who got the winning bid of €100 in the Auction for the YBIG mystery box. **But then proceeded to drop it on his way back to his seat and smash open the can of tennants that was inside it, pics to follow Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Also well done to the Angries Nordies who narrowly missed out on the 'No Limits' tie breaker. However on a positive note,  SuperDave made up for the humiliation of getting his mastermind chosen subject wrong last year, as was the only one who got the train question right last night!
Also big congrats to NewryRep who celebrated his raffle win with 50 lads singing depeche mode in his face while sporting his knock off YBIG cap. Quote from Mrs NewryRep "Ive never seen him as happy in my whole life"

A special thanks to all the following people for helping out or donating prizes as a lot of work goes into organising these nights to make them successful and fun for everyone there...

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Gash for doing a top job MC'ing
Sham
Shoveonyournicks
Mayo Mark
Steve Amsterdam for supplying about 500 quizes for us to use!
Sligo Hornet
Drog Addict
Colum
Saint Tom
McG
Nvidic
Redladd
Bob Hoskins
Slatterys
Lifestyle sports
Carrolls Irish Gifts

and everyone who bought raffle tickets on the night!

Sorry if I left anyone out Embarrassed
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by The Count - 25 Nov 2017 at 8:38pm
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 8:32pm

Edited by The Count - 25 Nov 2017 at 8:37pm
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 8:35pm
Last place Thumbs Up

3rd place

2nd place

and winners...

Jimmy Norman ClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by The Count - 25 Nov 2017 at 8:41pm
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 8:54pm
Well done everyone......great photos Count
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 8:56pm
Well done all Clap

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 9:21pm
Can't believe I spilt the can

I was told after I was tripped but I'd say it had more to do with the pints!

Great night, cheers for organising lads
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 10:18pm
Thanks for buying 4 copies of the book for prizes lads.Appreciate that.
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 11:56pm
The questions count, the questions!
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 12:01am
Had to miss it, Mrs D69's Da is in hospital in Galway and she got delayed up there and didn't make it home in time to head in. He's improving after a hairy couple of weeks, thank God.

First I've missed in years, sick to miss the shot at reclaiming the crown but delighted it went well, fair dues all!
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 10:59am
Well done everyone.
Will hopefully be home when it's on one of these years.
cathalb96 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cathalb96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 3:06pm
Delighted to have come dead last, only one place worse than last year
Cathal Bourke
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 5:26pm
Thanks for coming and thanks for going. 100%.

Historic night for myself winning a jacket in the raffle, meaning for the first ever I ended up with an additional jacket after a night out.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 5:37pm
The tie breaker was the greatest ending to a table quiz ever, it had drama, a bunch of drunksscreaming no no no, how the two lads could keep their heads and nearly get it right Clap Clap Clap

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 9:21pm
Great night as always and good to see a good few people who arent on here in attendance and enjoy the night also.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

The tie breaker was the greatest ending to a table quiz ever, it had drama, a bunch of drunksscreaming no no no, how the two lads could keep their heads and nearly get it right Clap Clap Clap

Anyone take any vids of this?LOL
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 10:50pm
A great night even though i cant remember half of it. Looking forward to next years. A great piss up. Still dying.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2017 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Anyone take any vids of this?LOL

Anyone? LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic