You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Portugal v Switzerland -predictions & match thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Portugal v Switzerland -predictions & match thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Poll Question: What's the score going to be?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
2 [10.00%]
0 [0.00%]
8 [40.00%]
5 [25.00%]
1 [5.00%]
4 [20.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 8:31pm
Madonna (yes, that one) is at the Port-Swiss game.
Apparently she now lives in Lisbon.
Sponsored Links

TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 8:36pm
Because her son is in the Benfica youth academy.
TioPepe View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TioPepe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 8:38pm
Look how empty their stadium is, madness. 

Same for the Benfica games.
TioPepe View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TioPepe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 8:58pm
That'll be that, Switzerland into the play offs.
TioPepe View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TioPepe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:00pm
Keep tabs on Shaqiri and Switzerland are bang average. Rodriquez looks to cause issues from defence, Xhaka sprays the ball about as expected. Lechinsteiner doesn't seem to have the legs he once did. They may as well not have a striker, in defence of Switzerland they probably should of had a penalty early in the first half. 
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:04pm
Swiss only need a draw to top the group. Not done yet.

although Im not watching it. 
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Swiss only need a draw to top the group. Not done yet.

although Im not watching it. 

It most definitely is, Portugal absolutely dominating the second half.

The Swiss look toothless up top.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:07pm
Good to hear.

Didnt see anything too frightening from them when we beat them last year.

Edited by rolo - 10 Oct 2017 at 9:07pm
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:10pm
The yakin bros being warmed up to come on
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Good to hear.

Didnt see anything too frightening from them when we beat them last year.

The Swiss only just created a chance out of nowhere there and were lucky it was off target LOL

Portugal's management of this game has been a joy to watch, they have the Swiss at arms length.

They will be very tough to beat come next year!  
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

TioPepe View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TioPepe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:13pm
Switzerland are pretty terrible going forward, they threaten to do something but theres no outlet. Their options on the bench aren't exactly inspiring either. We could quite easily cope with Switzerland.

I've switched to Sweden now to see how they are, theyve also regressed. Miserable side to watch. And Holland have Ryan Babel on ffs.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:15pm
Ref has been shocking
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by TioPepe TioPepe wrote:

Switzerland are pretty terrible going forward, they threaten to do something but theres no outlet. Their options on the bench aren't exactly inspiring either. We could quite easily cope with Switzerland.

I've switched to Sweden now to see how they are, theyve also regressed. Miserable side to watch. And Holland have Ryan Babel on ffs.

I think factoring in the quality of Portugal should be mentioned too, they are solid at the back and frightening on the counter attack. 

The Swiss tried to go toe to toe with Portugal and fair play to them for having the balls to do so, but it looks a silly decision now.

Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

The yakin bros being warmed up to come on

Brian Kerr' s worst enemies!
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:27pm
Some of those Swiss women there showing unbelievable
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Some of those Swiss women there showing unbelievable

Outrageous Clap

TioPepe View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TioPepe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by TioPepe TioPepe wrote:

I think factoring in the quality of Portugal should be mentioned too, they are solid at the back and frightening on the counter attack. 

The Swiss tried to go toe to toe with Portugal and fair play to them for having the balls to do so, but it looks a silly decision now.

I dare you to watch Sweden/Denmark. You may fall asleep. 

Portugal have immense quality, i'll be very happy to see them not in the draw. Regardless Switzerland lack any real threat, their main threat is from the wing areas and wing back areas. Xhaka gives a bit of beef in midfield for sure, but outside of that... I'm not sure what we'd worry about. 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by thaddeusiam thaddeusiam wrote:

You are welcome to the great illuminati temple were  impossibilities are made possible, we want
you to fill the form and get  back to us so that we will be able to commerce on your information's
in  order for you to become a full member of illuminati okay.
   Fill and get back to us immediately.
Your full  name........................

your whatsApp
 number.

Your photo.............

Your country..................

Your age...............

Your phone number.......... ....

Your occupation ..................

Your monthly income................

Your date birth.................

Purpose of joining. 
    NOTE: Once the above information's are made available we shall commerce on the initiation
okay.

conatct us with the above information on wechanginglifes@gmail.com or call or whatsapp +2349050606649

I for one, welcome our Illuminati overlords

Edited by McG - 10 Oct 2017 at 9:45pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic