You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Playoff tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 53>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenmachine68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 8:11pm
Sponsored Links

Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 11:34pm
Hopefully there is a three pre sale too 

I picked up 2 tickets for the turners cross game last year (in fact my first ireland game) in a pre sale and we all knw how hard tickets were to get for that . All depends on the date really as im going to the rugby on the 11th Nov and my heart would not be able for a 2nd leg game as if we lose the journey home too deise land will be torture (watching in a pub is easier and you can drink away disapointment) A first leg home match ill be secretly hoping for (part of me hopes i doesnt happen as id love an away leg first)

If were playing at home in the 2nd leg ill be passing on my Three Pre Sale code, first come first served, we shall see next week. Great place to be TBH Wales and Scottish fans are not there LOLLOL

Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 5:25am
There isn't going to be a Three presale. The FAI released a statement earlier about ticket sales. It stated that ; FAI Season Ticket holders, Club Ireland members and Jack Charlton Lounge patrons were the only ones who could avail of presale
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:25am
Originally posted by Gigibongi33 Gigibongi33 wrote:

There isn't going to be a Three presale. The FAI released a statement earlier about ticket sales. It stated that ; FAI Season Ticket holders, Club Ireland members and Jack Charlton Lounge patrons were the only ones who could avail of presale

I don't think they claimed they were the only sales though.

Three will obviously get their usual allocation.  I'd imagine they will have a limited pre-sale to customers.  
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:17am
Any confirmation as to how many tickets season ticket holders can buy?
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

I picked up 2 tickets for the turners cross game last year (in fact my first ireland game) in a pre sale and we all knw how hard tickets were to get for that . All depends on the date really as im going to the rugby on the 11th Nov and my heart would not be able for a 2nd leg game as if we lose the journey home too deise land will be torture (watching in a pub is easier and you can drink away disapointment) A first leg home match ill be secretly hoping for (part of me hopes i doesnt happen as id love an away leg first)

If were playing at home in the 2nd leg ill be passing on my Three Pre Sale code, first come first served, we shall see next week. Great place to be TBH Wales and Scottish fans are not there LOLLOL

Am I reading this right because I'm honestly not sure. Are you saying you would rather go to a rugby friendly than a World Cup play off?
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:33am
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Am I reading this right because I'm honestly not sure. Are you saying you would rather go to a rugby friendly than a World Cup play off?

I was just about to post the same thing
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:37am
Healy7438276492 would prefer to go to a rugby friendly instead of a World Cup play off?? 
Absolutely ridiculous 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:56am
Burn him!
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:18am
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Three will obviously get their usual allocation.  I'd imagine they will have a limited pre-sale to customers.  

only going on what the fai press release said about tickets!
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:23am

El Puto Amo
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Burn him!
He has to be wumming surely.  Given the choice between an eggball friendly and a world cup play-off, it's gonna be the latter for me all day.

The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Padraig View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Padraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:28am
Does anyone know the number for the FAI ticket office? I've lost my season ticket
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:51am

I've re-read the press release and it doesn't say there won't be a Three pre-sale.  Can you clarify where it says there won't be a Three pre-sale or even imply it?

Three are FAI sponsors.  They get tickets as part of this deal.  They can obviously do what they wish with these.  Three have lots of pre-sales for events for their customers.  I'd expect they will have one for the playoff as well. 
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:19am
http://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/ticket-information-for-fifa-world-cup-play-off

The last paragraph.

'The home leg is included in the 2017/18 FAI Season Ticket package - the pre-sale refers only to ST holders purchasing extra tickets.'

The dark side.. And the light
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:20am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Burn him!

He has to be wumming surely.  Given the choice between an eggball friendly and a world cup play-off, it's gonna be the latter for me all day.

Had the rugby planned long before the playoffs were a possibility and there's no way I could offload those tickets

If it's a home first leg I'll consider going too the soccer but rather watch a 2nd leg in the Pub

Personal choice and bring me to the steak if need be lol
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:21am

I've re-read the press release and it doesn't say there won't be a Three pre-sale.  Can you clarify where it says there won't be a Three pre-sale or even imply it?

Three are FAI sponsors.  They get tickets as part of this deal.  They can obviously do what they wish with these.  Three have lots of pre-sales for events for their customers.  I'd expect they will have one for the playoff as well. 

my interpretation of the below sentences INDICATE TO ME these are the only presale tickets

FAI Season Ticket holders, Club Ireland members and Jack Charlton Lounge patrons can avail of an exclusive pre-sale period starting on Wednesday, October 18 at 11:00am. This pre-sale is only for the home leg.

The home leg is included in the 2017/18 FAI Season Ticket package - the pre-sale refers only to ST holders purchasing extra tickets.

Edited by Gigibongi33 - 13 Oct 2017 at 11:21am
ACTHUNG BABY View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACTHUNG BABY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Padraig Padraig wrote:

Does anyone know the number for the FAI ticket office? I've lost my season ticket
from the FAI website.
If I lose my season ticket card can it be replaced?
A. Yes this will be possible however an administration charge of €10.00 will apply. If you lose your season ticket card at any time during the season please contact Ticketmaster on 0818 87 87 87. For security reasons or for notification of lost cards close to a fixture, paper tickets may have to be the only replacement option.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 53>
  Share Topic