You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paul Heaton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:43pm
Down in Shannon so haven't many options, might stay at one of the places a bit out if there's a few grand pubs around, still a lot to pay for 11 KM outside the city..  
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

I went to stop off at the kiosk at St. Stephen's Green to get our tickets on the the way into work, only to be confronted by a horde of teenagers (ugh) queuing for Longitude (possibly the worst line up in the history of music?). It was the longest 20 minutes of my life and that includes the time I was trapped in a lift with Aido.
I think Aido M has a different version of the lift story LOL
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 2:41pm

Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Westlife and Longitude on the same night, no wonder hotels are ridiculous! not sure i fancy the 3 hour bus back that night

There are a couple of places which are about 11km from the city centre on booking.com which are priced in the €100 - €140 range. Alternatively, depending on where you're living, it may be handy enough to get somewhere in the likes of Drogheda or Maynooth.

at least it was only 20 minutes. i had the worst 2 hours of my life sitting beside you to Warsaw a few years back and you continued to sing the same song over and over again Ouch

what was the song again LOL
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Westlife and Longitude on the same night, no wonder hotels are ridiculous! not sure i fancy the 3 hour bus back that night

There are a couple of places which are about 11km from the city centre on booking.com which are priced in the €100 - €140 range. Alternatively, depending on where you're living, it may be handy enough to get somewhere in the likes of Drogheda or Maynooth.

at least it was only 20 minutes. i had the worst 2 hours of my life sitting beside you to Warsaw a few years back and you continued to sing the same song over and over again Ouch

Was that the Dionne Warwick mixed medley?
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

I went to stop off at the kiosk at St. Stephen's Green to get our tickets on the the way into work, only to be confronted by a horde of teenagers (ugh) queuing for Longitude (possibly the worst line up in the history of music?). It was the longest 20 minutes of my life and that includes the time I was trapped in a lift with Aido.
I think Aido M has a different version of the lift story LOL

Most likely the longer one! Ah, I was only joking about being stuck in the lift with Aido. If that really happened it'd be a hari kari job.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 7:59am

Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott Sunderland Empire "Happy Hour ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNpRKbeNEhc23 Nov 2017 - 2 min - Uploaded by saint afford
Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott Sunderland Empire "Happy Hour" 23/11/17.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 9:15am

it was mixed all right LOL
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 12:29pm

Why Do You Have To Be A Heartbreaker is a 20th century classic! Are you going to be making an appearance in Gib?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 12:35pm

Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott-the Lord is a white con Sunderland empire 23/11/17 - Duration: 3:53.

Not full song due to the Sunderland empire view on no videos or photography or even standing
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott-the Lord is a white con Sunderland empire 23/11/17 - Duration: 3:53.

Not full song due to the Sunderland empire view on no videos or photography or even standing
I can't applaud that view enough. Drives me f**king simple! Pay forty quid for a ticket and have to watch it through some gobsh*te's phone! 
All the ones who want to take a bad quality video of the event should have a meeting place outside, set up a WhatsApp group, agree which dickhead is going to do it and share it.

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 2:29pm

Why Do You Have To Be A Heartbreaker is a 20th century classic! Are you going to be making an appearance in Gib?

im looking into it. have denmark and switzerland booked. need to keep a few days also for europa league. looking at flying in sat and out sunday but its the bones of 300 odd quid so kinda going against it at present. 
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:08pm

im looking into it. have denmark and switzerland booked. need to keep a few days also for europa league. looking at flying in sat and out sunday but its the bones of 300 odd quid so kinda going against it at present. 

Fly out on the Friday. C'mon ta f**k!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 8:35am
In the style of Double Maxim...

Looking forward to seeing Paul Heaton tonight as part of the Trinity College summer series.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 8:37am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

In the style of Double Maxim...

Looking forward to seeing Paul Heaton tonight as part of the Trinity College summer series.
Sure it will be a cracking night. Cool
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 9:27am
Heading in as well, really looking forward to it, A sell out I believe
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 10:01am
Hall and Oates would be far superior up in Iveagh gardens tonight
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 10:11am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Yeah I’m raging I’m missing that one.

Was thinking of doing a Mrs Doubtfire for it.

Race to Iveagh for Out of Touch and back down Trinity for Song for Whoever.

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 10:30am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Full of Scrotes up in the Church would be more your thing Wink
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic