You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paul Heaton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 10:43am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Lovely will try make it up for this, reckon it could be a sell out i see they sold out two dates in the same venue is Scotland very quickly. Haven't a clue what trinity is like for a concert.

No idea myself. I think the gigs are in the courtyard but I'm not entirely sure.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Playing July 6th in Trinity College. Tickets on sale on Friday.

Sure to be a cracking gig.

Cool

How much for tickets?

€39. They go on sale on Friday.

Thumbs Up

The €6 per ticket Ticketmaster charge has to be added as well, but if you work in Dublin city centre you can buy concert tickets in either the Ticketmaster booth in St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre, or the Sound Cellar, where no extra charge is applied.

Unless you are paying by card and then there's a charge for that.
The dark side.. And the light
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 12:48pm
Ah sh*te...the day I go on holidays
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Playing July 6th in Trinity College. Tickets on sale on Friday.

Sure to be a cracking gig.

Cool

How much for tickets?

€39. They go on sale on Friday.

Thumbs Up

The €6 per ticket Ticketmaster charge has to be added as well, but if you work in Dublin city centre you can buy concert tickets in either the Ticketmaster booth in St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre, or the Sound Cellar, where no extra charge is applied.

Unless you are paying by card and then there's a charge for that.

Good man. I didn't know that.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 3:00pm

Lovely will try make it up for this, reckon it could be a sell out i see they sold out two dates in the same venue is Scotland very quickly. Haven't a clue what trinity is like for a concert.

No idea myself. I think the gigs are in the courtyard but I'm not entirely sure.

The twitter video from Jacqui brought a few new fans i'd imagine.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 3:06pm

What's this?
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

What's this?

I'm not on Twitter but I was sent a clip which I think is the one being referred to. It was the band in a hotel room warming up for a gig by doing an acoustic version of Happy Hour. It's worth a look if you're a fan, although I still prefer the original.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 3:19pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:20am
Anything on in dublin that night? Hotel prices are the worst ive ever seen and the usual cheap ones on Harcourt St are sold out.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:24am

Anything on in dublin that night? Hotel prices are the worst ive ever seen and the usual cheap ones on Harcourt St are sold out.

Paul Heaton 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:29am
Knew that was coming LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:19am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Paul Heaton 
LOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 1:06pm
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 1:10pm
Still a few tickets available. Might go, just need a little time to think it over...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:47pm
Westlife and Longitude on the same night, no wonder hotels are ridiculous! not sure i fancy the 3 hour bus back that night
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:02pm
I went to stop off at the kiosk at St. Stephen's Green to get our tickets on the the way into work, only to be confronted by a horde of teenagers (ugh) queuing for Longitude (possibly the worst line up in the history of music?). It was the longest 20 minutes of my life and that includes the time I was trapped in a lift with Aido.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:28pm

Westlife and Longitude on the same night, no wonder hotels are ridiculous! not sure i fancy the 3 hour bus back that night

There are a couple of places which are about 11km from the city centre on booking.com which are priced in the €100 - €140 range. Alternatively, depending on where you're living, it may be handy enough to get somewhere in the likes of Drogheda or Maynooth.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 1:41pm
Got my ticket Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic