You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jayson Molumby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 57>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 1:21pm
People here can be serious idiots 

Molumby is a beautiful beautiful player who sails across the midfield with elegance and poise.

He has extremely soft feet to cushion the ball with effortless intensity.

He strokes the ball across the pitch like he was wearing velvet slippers. 

And all you can say is that his legs are gone....
Sponsored Links

Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

People here can be serious idiots 

Molumby is a beautiful beautiful player who sails across the midfield with elegance and poise.

He has extremely soft feet to cushion the ball with effortless intensity.

He strokes the ball across the pitch like he was wearing velvet slippers. 

And all you can say is that his legs are gone....

This is Christy Brown, My son, GENIUS
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 5:38pm
MOLUMBY   is     like          a young    MATTHAUS
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 5:51pm
JASON   CAN    REPLICATE   ESTEBAN CAMBIASSO    AND be the focal point for   the BOY JOE     MASON
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
The Whisperer View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Whisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by good luck charm 2019 good luck charm 2019 wrote:

Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Go see the lad before forming an opinion. Having seen him a couple of times I think he has all the attributes needed to become a very good centre midfielder. Far ahead of anything we have had in a long time. But, yes. Potential doesn’t guarantee success.

I thought the same about james Mccarthy . I remember seeing him against Sweden under trappatoni in I think which was his first cap against Sweden . I thought he was going to be an outstanding midfielder for Ireland and would end up at a bigger club than everton . Mccarthy ended up been a bog standard premier league player.

I don't need to see Molumby play, to know that he is never going to be anything other than a run of the mill championship player . Its obvious to me that the manager he is playing under doesn't fully trust him and there must be a reason for that . Maybe its a lack of application , hunger , desire or an in ability to follow tactical instructions . The managers know a lot more than us fans, they see them day in day out in training . Obviously Moulmby just isn't any good .

Those of you singing his praises here . Take off you green tinted spectacles for a moment and ask yourself why the millwall fans who see play him week in week out don't rate him.

Stopped reading after this.

Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 4:37pm
LOL
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by The Whisperer The Whisperer wrote:

Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Go see the lad before forming an opinion. Having seen him a couple of times I think he has all the attributes needed to become a very good centre midfielder. Far ahead of anything we have had in a long time. But, yes. Potential doesn’t guarantee success.

I thought the same about james Mccarthy . I remember seeing him against Sweden under trappatoni in I think which was his first cap against Sweden . I thought he was going to be an outstanding midfielder for Ireland and would end up at a bigger club than everton . Mccarthy ended up been a bog standard premier league player.

I don't need to see Molumby play, to know that he is never going to be anything other than a run of the mill championship player . Its obvious to me that the manager he is playing under doesn't fully trust him and there must be a reason for that . Maybe its a lack of application , hunger , desire or an in ability to follow tactical instructions . The managers know a lot more than us fans, they see them day in day out in training . Obviously Moulmby just isn't any good .

Those of you singing his praises here . Take off you green tinted spectacles for a moment and ask yourself why the millwall fans who see play him week in week out don't rate him.

Stopped reading after this.

Has to be a wind up. If by using the logic that he is not being included in the team for one match and not yet being a fan favourite on the fans forums is enough to say he can be written off as a footballer then I think you should take a look at that famous picture where Vardy and Kane were warning the Leicester bench in the championship.

Basing my opinion of molumby on seeing him against Italy and on telly in underage games. He has a great engine, running non stop. He is always looking for the ball and trying to make things happen and seems he has a decent shot. Although, he gave the ball away a bit as well amongst all the positive things.

Think he is on.the right path
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 2:46pm
Panic averted, starts today 😂
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 3:13pm
his legs are back
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 6:32pm
Awarded mom today he was brilliant
Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Awarded mom today he was brilliant

Up Da f**king Deise
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 8:59pm
Kid is gonna be a serious player. Milwall fans are raving about him.
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 10:12pm
I generally take these hype comments on here with a pinch of salt but seems that objectively even Molumby actually did have a great game. Must the first time in literally decades we've produced a central midfielder  of real top potential. He's looked the business at age level games and has done incredibly well to come back from serious long term injury.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 10:54pm
The gentleman Mr Molumby does indeed seem to be cut from a delicate piece of cloth.

He seems to have won the admiration of the millwall enthusiasts with clinquant and persistent performances.

NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Nialler Nialler wrote:

Kid is gonna be a serious player. Milwall fans are raving about him.

We need to cap this lad before DR Congo get their grubby mits on him.
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 1:15am
Didn’t we think Jeff had high potential too?
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 1:27am
I don't think people know what 'potential' means.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 1:35am

Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

I generally take these hype comments on here with a pinch of salt but seems that objectively even Molumby actually did have a great game. Must the first time in literally decades we've produced a central midfielder  of real top potential. He's looked the business at age level games and has done incredibly well to come back from serious long term injury.

You should take these hype comments with a pinch of salt . If this moulmby kid was that good then why he isn't he playing in the brighton team . He is 20 years and he has yet to get one game for his club .

When I hear things like he Molumby has top potential. Top potential, so in otherwards he has the potential to be one of the best midfielders in the premier league player . I don't think so . We all thought james McCarthy had top potential and he ended up as a run of the mill premier league player . The same with Jack Byyne . What have then done .

Seriously I want those who are hyping up this kid to tell me what level he will get to . A mid level premier league a top level premier league . What's his level .

Aren’t you the one who hasn’t seen him play?
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 57>
  Share Topic