FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jayson Molumby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 57>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2023 at 4:49pm
Started today and has scored twice with 15mins still left in the game for his hat trick.
Sponsored Links

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2023 at 2:18pm
Back in the West Brom matchday squad today.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I think if your looking to win the game, Molumby doesn't play. He's much better at breaking up the play and closing down spaces etc...

He was excellent against France.

Certainly you dont play both him and Knight and on this season's form I'd have Molumby ahead of Knight, despite not being Molumby's biggest fan. I think we'll need him vs Greece, their midfield is probably their strongest area, their captain and best player is probably Bakasetas who is an attacking midfielder with 11 goals in 55 internationals. I'd have no problem with Cullen and Molumby starting as the midfield base, either with Smallbone and a 2 ahead of them (Ferguson/Obafemi), or a 3 (Ogbene/Ferguson/Connolly).

Idah Dream!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 3:40pm
I think if your looking to win the game, Molumby doesn't play. He's much better at breaking up the play and closing down spaces etc...

He was excellent against France.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Bukowski Bukowski wrote:

Tough on West Brom with both of them coming back injured. I suppose the saving grace is that WB aren't within an ass's roar of promotion, they'll end the season mid-table and no more with or without these lads.

They'll struggle now for sure with those 2 out for the run in, but they are on a decent run of form 3-1-1 and just 5pts off a play off place with a game in hand, 9 games to go, it's hardly insurmountable.
Idah Dream!
Bukowski View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bukowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 2:59pm
Tough on West Brom with both of them coming back injured. I suppose the saving grace is that WB aren't within an ass's roar of promotion, they'll end the season mid-table and no more with or without these lads.
"The third path to wisdom is experience, and is the most bitter."
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Out for a month with a groin injury. Bad news for West Brom with O'Shea also out for 8 weeks with a knee injury. Both injuries sustained against France. Hopefully both are back fit for June.

Aye that time line leaves it tight for him to get back and reclaim his starting spot before the end of the season, but he should be fine in terms of his Irish involvement.
Idah Dream!
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 2:48pm
Out for a month with a groin injury. Bad news for West Brom with O'Shea also out for 8 weeks with a knee injury. Both injuries sustained against France. Hopefully both are back fit for June.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Eoink21 Eoink21 wrote:

Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Yeah, as opposed to it being a response to being dropped could9 it not be an important player is rested and comes onto win the game for his side, reminding everyone why he is an important player? 

"Rested" again tonight!
Did you miss the fact that he's back in the team?

Yes, I'm aware, you are replying to a post from 2 weeks ago. Good to see him get 57 mins tonight as no doubt he'll start vs France and play until he gets booked!
Idah Dream!
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Yeah, as opposed to it being a response to being dropped could9 it not be an important player is rested and comes onto win the game for his side, reminding everyone why he is an important player? 

"Rested" again tonight!
Did you miss the fact that he's back in the team?
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 10:13pm
I don't get the "big mistake" myself.
Yes he could have done better, but it is a ricochet off him, even the commentator said it was a "fortuitous ricochet".
He made a nice back heel to set up the second West Brom's 2nd goal tho.

Edited by darman28 - 21 Feb 2023 at 10:37pm
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Hardly, a stike he went to block deflected off him into Sarr's path.

Ach would you ever f**k off!

On a brighter note got another assist.

Just seeing the highlights now.

Mulumby was hardly to blame for that goal that deflected off him when he was clearly bracing for the shot. LOL

I'm not saying The O'Shea isn't overly sensitive to criticism of our players on here all the same. 

The ball is coming at him at about 2mph and he turns his back on the ball! It’s a mistake in any form of the game.

Except when it's not. He went to block a shot, the shot was scuffed and it deflected off him. Face it, you're talking out of your posterior.
We're decent enough..
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Mulumby was hardly to blame for that goal that deflected off him when he was clearly bracing for the shot. LOL

I'm not saying The O'Shea isn't overly sensitive to criticism of our players on here all the same. 

The ball is coming at him at about 2mph and he turns his back on the ball! It’s a mistake in any form of the game.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 21 Feb 2023 at 8:53pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 8:47pm

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2023 at 10:47pm
That cameo summed Molumby up, energetic, but over zealous. He'll do a job vs France if he can stay on the pitch, but he is erratic to say the least!
Idah Dream!
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2023 at 10:02pm

Get a life.

You’re so predictable! It was a mistake for the goal it’s ok to admit Irish players make mistakes in games.

Right back at you, you'd blame the f*cking weather on the players if you could. It's perfectly ok to make mistakes, it's just stupid to try and make out that a deflection of a shot to a Watford player is a mistake.
We're decent enough..
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2023 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by mully_85 mully_85 wrote:

what u could call an absolutely glamorous assist too 😉 

Wink
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2023 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

At fault for Watford’s goal there.
Would have blamed O'Shea before Molumby.. headed that into a dangerous enough area 

It’s poor from Molumby! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 57>
  Share Topic